CHAPTER 2: YOUR NURSE

You were still at your house looking for your keychain. That keychain isn't just an ordinary keychain, it was given by your granpa before he died that's why it's very important to you. You also consider it as a motivational item since it was your grandpa who taught you how to place most of the sports you love.

Minutes of looking but you still couldn't find it so you just shrugged it off and checked all the windows and doors if it's all locked since you're the only one at your home because your parents are working abroad. You left the house and headed towards Hope's Peak.

You were sitting on your seat peacefully and minding your own business while sucking a lollipop. But that peace faded when you heard someone called your name.

"Y/N~San!" You looked over to see who it was, it was Tsumiki. You let out an annoyed sigh. She was running towards you but she tripped. "Wahh w-why does gravity hate mee!?!?" She cried, instead of helping her, you just stared at her.

"How long are you planning to stay like that? I'm not interested on seeing your panty." You hissed.

She stood up, "I-I'm s-sorryyy... P-please f-forgive meee!!"

"Shut up. What do you want?"

"I... I just w-wanna g-give you t-this," She said and handed you your keychain.

Your eyes widened, "Where did you find this?"

"Y-you d-dropped it-,"

"I only asked where, not how."

"A-at the c-café,"

"Thanks."

"Y-you're welcome." She gave you a sweet smile.

"What? You don't have anymore business with me, do you? Get out of my sight!" You annoyingly said scaring her.

"I-I'm s-sorryy!! I didn't mean to make y-you mad," She cried and ran.

"Tsk!" You rolled your eyes.

-----

(Break time)

"Heeyyy Y/N~San! Wanna come and eat with me and Tsumiki??" Mioda asked, you shook your head in respond.

"Course not! Y/N's coming with me and Old Man Nidai, right?" Owari asked, you shook your head again.

"Aww... C'mon don't be shyyy!! We're classmates!!" Mioda cheered.

You got annoyed by them. You stood up and slammed your hands on your tabled making everyone look at you. "Listen here. I'm here to learn and to improve my talent. Not to become friend-sies with y'all. Got that?" You said while glaring at everyone.

"Heyy! Don't be such a party pooper just this one time!" Mioda stated.

"Yeah, c'mon! It's just us." Owari agreed.

You got annoyed by those two so you hit both of them in the head. Mioda first and then Owari.

"Owww!!" Mioda groaned.

"You wanna fight!? Bring it on!" Owari challenged you.

She punched you hard on the face making you groan in pain and fall on the floor. But you're not backing down, you stand up and immediately punched Owari but it doesn't faze her. She smiled, clenching her fist one more. A continuous jab hits your face as you cough blood from your mouth. Your legs was about to fall, eyes are shutting down but you remained standing, proving yourself that you're more stronger than Owari. You wiped the blood at your mouth. "Is that all you've got Owari~San!?" You shouted, clenching your fist once again. You were about to punch her when Souda held you down. You gazed at Owari who was helded down as well by Nidai. Then it all happens fast, you blackout. The last vision you saw was Tsumiki worriedly ranning towards you while crying..