CHAPTER 10: HPA'S SPORTFEST; DAY 1

(Before I start this, just wanna tell y'all that this chapter will have other anime characters from different series like Haikyuu, Ace Of Diamond, Days, characters from my sports story that I'm planning to make into a manga. In general, this will kinda be like a crossover with sports anime or smth idk)
-------------------------------------------------------

-MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 7:30AM-

2nd or 3rd PERSON'S POV

The Class 77 came to Hope's Peak one by one as early as 6:30. Them coming to school that early is a must since it's Sportfest. They need to fix things such as food stands and booth stands. They also need to clean some places since athletes from other schools are coming as their guest.

After they did their job, they went back to their classroom for attendance. "Hanamura~Kun, your food stand is ready, right?" Chiaki asked.

"It is ready to serve fine ladies and gentlemen!" Teru responded.

"Mioda~San, Sonia~San, Komaeda~Kun, what about the stage for Mioda~San's performance?" Chiaki asked, the three nodded as a sign for it's ready. "Koizumi~San, Saionji~San, Tsumiki~San. The clinic?" Chiaki asked again.

"We've done our part!" Mahiru responded as she smile.

"Tsumiki~San, please be ready for your duty, maybe some might get injured." The Class Representative warned, Mikan just nodded.

"Tanaka~Kun, the animals for attraction?" The Gamer asked.

"The Formidable One already did what the world asked." He answered as his hamsters showed.

"Souda~Kun, Pekoyama~San, Kuzuryu~Kun, and Mitarai~Kun. The booths and the play stands?" Chiaki asked. Peko and Fuyuhiko nodded while Kazuichi did a thumbs up.

While... "There's someone I want you to meet." Ryota (Imposter) said as he opened the classroom door and showed the real Ryota.

"W-whaa!?" The whole classroom are shock.

"Hi guys. I'm the real Mitarai Ryota. The guy right here is the Ultimate Imposter. But please let's keep this a secret!" Ryota said while shaking. The whole class giggled but agreed to the deal.

"Okay... Last... Nidai~Kun, Owari~San, and L/N~San. What about the courts and fields?"

"All finished!"
"We took care of it." The two said.

But Chiaki noticed that something was missing. It feels incomplete. "Where's L/N~San?" She asked.

"We don't know and who cares about her!?" Akane groaned.

"As the Class Representative I must make sure the attendance is perfect and everyone did their part. Besides, she's gonna participate in many games." Chiaki explained.

"Well, guess what, Nanami~San? Me too! She ain't special!" Akane complained. "I'm gonna participate in Swimming, Track & Field, Parkour, Rock Climbing, and most importantly, Gymnastics." Akane added as she counts with her fingers.