CHAPTER 14: HPA SPORTFEST: Day 6

S A T U R D A Y

Another day to Hope's Peak Sportfest. At first, Y/N didn't want to attend because she has no game, but she still did because Class 77's adviser told them they will have a meeting for something important.

And now, they there are. In their classroom. "Alright, class! They will be a cooking competition and since Hanamura~Kun is part of it, one of you is gonna take over his stall for today." Yukizome explained. "And L/N~San the class made a decision that it should be you." She added.

Y/N looked at them in disbelief, "Class decision but I wasn't aware!? I'm not doing that. And why me?" You said.

"Because you're everyone's favorite and the school's main attraction." Chisa said as you raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Haven't you heard? Everyone's been saying "That one cute sportswoman"."

Y/N snickered, "Fine. I'll do it. But the money will be mine."

"Great!" Miss Chisa cheered.

"Oh! By the way, f/N~CHAN HAS TO WEAR THIS!!" Ibuki excitedly said as she pulls out a maid outfit.

"No way!" Y/N shouted.

"But F/N~Chan has to!" Ibuki said.

"Why!? Is it required?" Y/N fought while Ibuki vigorously nodded.

Y/N just did an exaggerated sigh signaling an agreement. And Akane hysterically laughed at her.

You went to grab the outfit from Ibuki and was ready to leave but Mikan called you, "If you're going to say you wanna help me with the stall, then my answer is no. Focus on the clinic." Y/N said. Mikan just stood there shock that Y/N predicted what she was gonna say.

"Meeting adjourned!" Miss Chisa announced as the students leave.

Y/N is at Teru's stall wearing an oversized shirt to hide the maid outfit since the two who are with her, Mahiru and Hiyoko, who were there to judge Y/N's cooking suggested to reveal it when it's break time to attract costumers. Y/N gave bite pieces of the food to the Photographer and Dancer. As the two ate it, they loved it. Sure it might not be as good as Teru's but it still taste good.

"This tastes good. They would love it!" Mahiru complimented as she smiles.

"Koizumi~San, what does Sensei mean when she said I was the main attraction of the school?" You asked.

"Oh... That's probably because when the athletes have no games they watch the girl's game. And I guess you just caught their attention...?" The Red Haired Girl explained.

"Ugh! Are you really that slow!? You couldn't tell most of athletes were simping for you!? Even that Pig Barf is!" Hiyoko said.

You just raised an eyebrow at Hiyoko.

She looked away, "Nevermind you dense witch!" She said.

"Anyway. We'll just be sitting over there," Mahiru said as she points to a chair, "Just in case you need us, we'll be there." She added while you nodded in response.

---

And just like that, the stall is full of costumer. It's already lunch time and Y/N didn't expect to have too many costumers. Especially that she's certain that her cooking is not good.

"I can't believe in just a blink of an eye there's already a lot of costumers. A while ago it was just... like ten people?" Mahiru said, surprised.