CHAPTER 5: Getting To Know Better

It's 6 in the morning, you and Mikan are at Burger King. You paid for both yours and her meal. It's your sign of paying someone you are in debt with.

Mikan hasn't eaten yet, she's just starring at you with a worried face. "Are you going to eat or you're just going to stare at me?" You said.

Mikan started to panic, "N-no I'm just... S-scared... What if o-one of our classmates saw us?" She said.

"Not a big deal." You just shrugged.

Mikan calmed herself down. She thought that there was nothing to worry about. You and her are just friends. Atleast for her you guys are friends. To you she's just an acquaintance.

You and Mikan were eating peacefully until you guys heard a familiar voice. "Y/N~Chan and Tsumiki~Chan!?" Ibuki said.

"Crap. This loud ass girl again?" You whispered to yourself.

Ibuki sat next to you, and looked at the both of you with a confuse look. "What?" You asked. She smiled, "Tell Ibuki what's between you two?" She asked.

Mikan started to tear up. "M-Mioda~San stop... Y-you're gonna a-annoy her, d-do you have a death wish?-" Mikan said but you interrupted her.

You looked at Ibuki with a death glare, "We're dating. Tsumiki~San and I are a couple." You lied, maybe Ibuki would shut up.

Ibuki's face lit up, "Ibuki knew there was something between you guyyyssss!!" She exclaimed.

You sat next to Mikan and pulled her closer to you. "Can't you see we're having a date right now? Please leave." You said.

"Nooo!!! How can Ibuki be sure you're not lying?" Ibuki said. You got pissed off. So you have to do something you don't like just for her to leave.

You pressed your lips against Mikan's. You were shock when she kissed you back. You were mad but you have to keep playing. You pulled away from the kiss. Ibuki was shock. "You just saw us kiss, don't you? Are you finally convinced we're dating? Now leave." You told Ibuki, and she did what you said.

You went back to your seat. Mikan just sat there shock while blushing. "Don't take it the wrong way. I only did it so she would leave. She's too loud. I'm not comfortable around her." You explained.

Mikan snapped out of her thoughts, "Y-yeah of course." She said. "Anyway... I-is y-your stab ok now? Does it still hurt?" She asked, changing the topic.

You nodded, "Yeah, I feel better. It still hurts but not like yesterday."

"Uhmm... I asked Kimura~Senpai f-for a medicine t-that would m-make it heal f-faster. I-I'll g-give it to you later at break time."

"Sure. Thanks."

The two of you continued eating and finished your food. After so, the two of you went to class. The two of you were shock when your classmates cheered as soon as you and Mikan entered the classroom.

"Oh look! It's the class' first couple!" Sonia cheered. You were confused at first but then remembered Ibuki. She must've told everyone.

You ignored them and went to your seat. There's no point of arguing with them. Then, Teru came to you. "Hey! I heard you and Tsumiki~San are a thing. Tell me how good it feels when you already did the nasty-" He said, you weren't comfortable with it so you punched him with all your force. Though, you used enough to make your stabbed side ache in pain.