"I-I couldn't sleep." She responds beaming al be it confused. She thought that she was the only one awake. After all the excited tour around the house, the healthy hefty meal that she too participated to cook, and the rambunctious singing contests, they had decided to rest. It seemed that the journey and the intense belly laughs had drained their battery so much. Of course, she had slept too, yet the newness of the place prevents her to sleep so soundly.

"Me neither." He proceeds to sit at the side across her. His eyes crinkling with the way he smiles, seemingly excited that he had found her. His legs dangling at the blue water of the pool, making a little splashing sound.

"Why?" She asks as she moves near him. She can't help but be magnetized. He may have smaller frame than the rest but he has this alluring aura that keeps on tugging her. No wonder she wants to cuddle with the man these past few days.

She swiftly swims beside him. Her elbows on the wooden frame and a hand on her cheek, tilting her head up towards the man.

"It's just because." He answers nonchalantly and sips his beer. He is known to have lived the New York standard time, as what Namjoon said. He always finds it difficult to sleep early. Perhaps he had already been accustomed to the crazy hours of work for the several years of being an idol. These days, he finds himself only asleep in an unexpected time of day cuddled with Daun. Maybe it's on this reason he was searching for her.

He was expecting her to be asleep with one of his brothers beside her, yet she was not there at all. He only saw Namjoon, snoring to dreamland.

He notices a bunch of her wet curls escape from the rest of her brushed up wet hair, hiding the side of her cheeks. He reaches out for it and pushes it to her back, revealing the soft expanse of her shoulder blades. It was a thoughtless and innocent gesture yet instantly, heat rushes through his skin, an effect only their Daun can cause. He has this strong urge to lick the water away from her skin. He really wants to mark her clear skin, replacing the faded ones from his Hobi-hyung.

"Was his snoring loud?" He asks instead to swerve his way of thinking.

"You're rude." She giggles.

"I'm just wondering. Besides, I would understand." His eyes gaze at her in understanding. Their leader snores a lot. It may have tamed a bit after his septum surgery years ago but still he can be a bit noisy to sleep with.

"It was actually cute." She honestly says. It's nice to feel the presence of her men. She likes it better when she can hear them. She finds it comforting to hear their every voice and noise every time. She feels secured knowing that they are just around. "It might be weird but it feels relieving to know that you are really there." She continues.

"Really?" He ponders. Right. There are people that he knows that would freak out if they would feel so alone. That people include him. "So... You like us to be... noisy?" He laughs with his word.

"Not noisy!" She seriously answers. "Just the sound of your breathing is nice... And a bit of snoring. It's nice to feel I'm no longer alone." She mutters, not sure if she has to say those things. She sounds a bit solemn when she said it.

Jimin's gaze is tender as he looks at her down cast eyes. Her lashes creating alluring shadows on her cheeks. He wets his lower lip. "I understand."

She looks up to his gaze and catches the truthfulness of his words. "Right."

"Yet... Here you are swimming alone." Jimin teases.

"I-it was a spur of the moment. I was just supposed to drink water and saw the reflection of water across the dining hall. It's tempting me. It was a long time since I swam so... Why not?" She nervously explains. She hopes he would not misunderstand her from allowing herself to succumb to such temptation. She doesn't intent to leave Namjoon alone in the room.