"You, shut the fuck up!" Dean clenched his teeth and then tightened his grip around the lifeless body. He held his breath, trying to calm himself down. His tears were still escaping his eyes. His lips were shaking as they tried to suppress the weeping sound. His heart was torn as he glanced down at Giselle's eyes which were still open, although they seemed to never bother to blink again.

I will save you... There's nothing that can stop me... I won't leave you alone. You don't have to be scared.

Dean rushed down the stair and then directed his way straight to the car. He struggled to open the car's door with one hand, before using his feet to kick it open. He hurried to bend down and placed Giselle's body gently onto the backseat. Noticing the continuous flow of blood from her neck, he seized and ripped his shirt in a swift motion. After folding a piece of fabric neatly into a rectangular shape, he reached over to apply it to her neck with a bit of pressure, in the hope of reducing the blood flow.

"You'll be fine. Trust me. Just rest, for now, okay?" He whispered underneath his breath exhaustedly. Dean bit his lower lip briefly before turning to wipe his runny nose against his dirty sleeve. His heartbeat kept on drumming inside his head as he used his trembling hand to brush over her eyes gently, making them close. As he does so, his heart skipped a beat. The gentle contact of her lashes against his palm made his heartache worsen than any other time. They felt alive. But, why weren't they be responding at all?

Withdrawing his hand from her defined face, Dean felt his heart sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. Unlike always, her eyes were no longer locking on his. Her small hands were no longer seizing onto his. The expectation that Dean had just a second ago dissolved immediately as reality strike him. As if his world began to fall apart for one last time, Dean broke down and shamelessly started to cry.

Through his blurry vision, he couldn't help but stare at her stilled face. It was breathtaking... Peaceful. Calm. And, as beautiful as the first time that he laid his eyes on her. A face that he never even once regretted burying deep inside his heart and mind. Dean gulped at the sight of her beauty sleep. Out of all the malicious memories, hers was the only ecstasy that left him daydreaming at night. Even until this moment, her lifeless present took his breath away. Dean could barely breathe properly as he watched her in agony.

Dean gasped for air as he backed out and reached for the car's door for immediate support. His strong hands that killed many people just now suddenly became weak. His knees lost their strength as it falls forward. His glute dropped onto the hard cement ground. His back collapsed against the car's wheel as if there were no energy left within his soul and body.

The only sound that echoed under the night sky at that moment was the whimpering sound of a broken man. There seemed to be nothing left. His empty gaze focused on the dirty ground. Unlike usual times where they used to be intense and sharp, tonight his pupils seemed to be lost in finding their directions. Not knowing what to do, where to go, who to turn to... Dean sat speechlessly. Every inch of his muscle became relaxed as if he no longer care about his surrounding. The lack of motivation to get up forced upon his body as his only light slowly dimmed away from his world.

This is enough...

Dean thought to himself blankly as his tears became dry to the point that they burned the skin around his swollen red eyes.

Just how much more do I have to go through? Why can't I just... have a simple life like everyone else? Haven't I lost enough? Why is it that I kept getting people I need taken away from me? Just what the fuck do I have to do to just breathe in this fucking world?

No matter what I chose to do, it just seemed like nothing improved.

I'm tired...

I'm tired of all the damn dramatic craps that kept joking on me. I'm really tired.