Chapter 14: Ready

•ღ•

I turned to the side closing my eyes tight to sleep but it was useless. I sat up as I look at the door. Letting out a sigh as I pushed the blanket aside as I got out of the bed.

I walked towards the door opening it and there I saw Hanma-kun standing about to knock. We stare at each other for a minute after he averted his gaze.

"What are you doing?" I asked, He put a hand up his neck scratching it.

"I couldn't sleep" He replied. I smiled as I grabbed a jacket that was behind my door tossing it to him which he quickly caught.

"Want to look at the stars with me then?" I asked. He looked at me then he lowly smiled.

We sat on the sand as we looked up the vast and starry sky. The salty wind hitting my cheeks and my (h/l) hair was flying to the side.

"Aren't they beautiful?-" I asked turning to Hanma-kun who was staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked raising a hand up to my cheeks to check.

"Yeah." He casually replied as he looked away. "What is it?" I asked moving my hands on my forehead.

"Ugliness" He replied, I put my hand down as I punched his shoulders.

"Ow-! Hey!" He laughed. I smiled, leaning on his shoulders.

"When we were dating, We used to fight and argue a lot" I mumbled, He hummed in response, I looked up at his face and saw that he was smiling.

"Yeah, A lot." He mumbled.

Flashback

"He was clearly flirting with you!" His voice boomed making some of the people turn to us. It was getting annoying so I stopped in my tracks as I turned to him.

"So? Did I flirt back? I didn't right? So what's the problem?" I asked. He glared at me as he let out an exasperated sigh.

"I hate you" He mumbled, I took a deep breath in before replying.

"Then let's break up. I'm getting tired of this anyway" I said as I turned my heels to walk away from him.

End of Flashback

"Remember the next day you went to my classroom and apologized?" I asked letting out a chuckle.

"I don't" He quickly denied. I pulled my head up from his shoulders as I looked at him, poking his cheeks simultaneously replying "Come on remember it"

He held my finger as he leaned close. "Then remember that time you apologized to me?" He asked, I flicked his forehead as I let out a chuckle.

"You're making your own story! I never apologized not once" I said, he arched a brow after asking. "Then what about that time I told you not to smile then you apologized?"

"That wasn't counted idiot" I said flicking his forehead again.

"How dull" He sighed, then he looked at me as he smiled. "I noticed you've been smiling a lot. Is it because of me?" He joked.

"No 'dull'" I replied sarcastically. I've never smiled genuinely to anyone but him.

"Shuji" I called, He hummed as he arched a brow in question.