Chapter 9: Set Up

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Oh here he is!" Hina clasped her hands as she smiled, I turn behind me to look who the person they set for me.

"Mikey?" I mumbled, Mikey smiled as he waved his hand at me "Oh- (Y/n)-chan! What are you doing here?" He asked, as he stood beside the table. 

"You know each other?" Hina-chan asked, Emma giggled beside her whispering something into her ears that made her gasp and stare at me and Mikey, Emma-chan broke out from the whisper as she pull Mikey, Hina stood up from her chair then Emma push Mikey down to sit on the chair.

"We'll be going!" Emma hurriedly pull Hina as they dash away. "Were you forced to be here?" I asked, turning to Mikey, The latter just smiled "Yeah, I was hesitant at first and bored but now that I'm here it disappeared" He replied.

"Do you eat parfaits?" He asked, I nodded in response.

Hanma's P.O.V

I walk down the street with Kisaki beside me, we were gonna go to the arcade and play. While walking someone caught my eye making me turn to the person but instantly regretted it. I stopped in my tracks staring at the two, who were sitting on opposite seats talking while eating their parfaits.

(Y/n)-chan and Mikey was dating...?

What infuriated me the most was that.... She was smiling. 

Before I knew my feet moved on it's own accord, walking to where (Y/n) and Mikey was. As soon as I stood in front of them they turn to me. Mikey's once smiling ad cheerful face turned into a cold and straight face while (Y/n) was stun for a bit.

"Hanma-kun?" (Y/n) mumbled, looking at me "You know him?" Mikey asked, she turn to Mikey with a kind smile on her face, "Yeah" She replied. 

I was getting impatient about their little SHIT-chat, I pulled her up her seat as I pull her walking away but then she stopped, I turn behind me and saw Mikey was holding her other hand making her stop.

"Can't you see we're talking?" said Mikey, who was glaring at me with his cold eyes. "What do I care about you? We have something to discuss" I retorted glaring back at him. 

"Let go of her, you're hurting her" said Mikey with threat in his tone, I snickered running a hand through my hair frustratingly. "What do you care?" I could feel my blood boiling looking at him. 

I could feel everyone's eyes were on us but I didn't give shit about it. "You let go of her" I said pulling her even more. "Mikey, I'll be fine" Before Mikey could protest (Y/n) smiled at him, assuring him. Mikey sighed, letting go of her then he glared at me "If you dare lay a finger on her I will kill you" He threatened. 

After a few minutes of walking she stopped making me turn to her. She was looking straight into my eyes. "Why?" She asked, I let go of her hand, averting my gaze away from her (e/c) ones. 

"What do you mean why? Are you and Mikey dating?" I asked, turning back to her, she had that usual expression on her face, a straight expression that's hard to read. "And what's it to you? We broke up Hanma" She looked at me in the eyes then after that she look away with sadness in her eyes. "You broke up with me" 

She's right. What's it to me? I broke her.. We're nothing but strangers now but why am I mad when she's looking for a new one. Am I jealous? Scared that she'll love another man. I tried to reach for her face but it felt like there was a barrier stopping me from doing it.

She's right here in front of me but why does it feel like she's far from my reach.

"You're right, I shouldn't meddle with your life now" I smiled, turning my heels away from her as I started to walk away from her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I looked at Hanma's back, he was getting far from me. I wanted to reach him but he was so far from me. I looked at my wrist that still had a tingling feeling from his touch. 

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room, plopping down my bed, staring at the dark ceiling. My mind was still thinking about Hanma and suddenly it felt like my heart was swelling and aching at the same time. A warm liquid rolled down the side of my face, I raise my hand up to cover my eyes.

"Well I guess there's no need to pretend"

"Yes"

These thoughts kept on replaying inside my head like a broken record and it hurts me everytime It crosses my mind. I sniffled covering my face with the blanket.

I miss Him.. I want to be with him right now.

The daylights that sneak through the curtain hit my eye making me squint as I got up. I rub my eyes as I stood up then I turn to my phone that was laid on top of my bedside table, nonchalantly grabbing it. When I opened it I saw two unread messages.

'Good morning (Y/n)-chan! This is Mikey!'

'Let's meet at the park I have something important to tell you'

Was what it said, I looked at the time it was still 8:00 in the morning, I went out of my room going straight to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, I put a red off shoulder, it was a long-sleeve type, paired with a (f/c) skirt that was above my knee putting some sandals on then I look at the mirror taking in my appearance then I grab my bag and my phone. When I opened the door I saw Hina on the couch with a suspicious smile on her face.

"Take care (Y/n)-chan!" said she, waving her hand. I went out of the apartment going straight to the park.

When I arrived at the park, I saw Mikey on the bench asleep, I stopped in front of him, poking his shoulders. He looked so defenseless, what if someone comes here and rob him and his asleep.

"Mikey, wake up" I poke his shoulders, seems like he won't be waking up. I was about to pull my hand out when he suddenly pulled me close to him.

There was a small distance between us, Now that I look at it, He has a pitch black eyes different from Emma's honey golden eyes. "(Y/n)-chan" He mumbled, I could feel his minty breath on my cheeks. 

He slowly lets go of my hand, I took a step back as I stood straight. "What was the important thing that you were gonna tell me?" We asked in unison making me pause and look at Mikey who raised a brow.

"They set us up did they?" I asked, Mikey just smiled and stood up "Well, it's fine.. We still have an unfinish topic yesterday" He beamed showing his pearly white teeth as he gently pull me.

....

Author's Note

Hey guys! How are you? How was your day?

Take care always! Love yah guys!

Breathe- Shuji H. (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara