character info

a/n I don't own any of the characters except for y/n and other characters that are added.

also I might make everyone younger because why not

also again I am new to writing so it will probably be bad 

enjoy :)

y/n Hill

age: 22

born: 1990

hair color: brunette

eye color: e/c (your eye color)

y/n is always forgotten about. It has always been about her older sister. However like her sister she too joined SHIELD, and from there they both leveled through the ranks. Becoming Nick's most trusted agents along with Agent Phil Coulson.

Y/n is a well trained fighter, like most agents are. Becoming friends with Agent Barton and helped Clint deal with Nat when she was recruited. Becoming the new trio the three were always working together.

So when Nat was given the mission of dealing with Tony Stark, Y/n was who she turned to, for her rants about how annoying and childish he is.

Phil and Nick act like father figures to Y/n as she is much younger then them and a couple years younger than her sister. 

Y/n normally accompanies Phil on his missions including the one in Mexico with Thor. To say the girl was shocked was an understatement when she met the God. She is currently joining Coulson with inspecting the tesseracts energy levels.

At age 20, Y/n met Jacob a police operative who showed up to one of Y/n's missions. From their the two had started dating. At first Phil, Nick and Maria were really protective of y/n and insisted on doing background checks on the young man before she went out on a date with him. But when they grew confident he had y/n's best interest in mind they started to ease off. 

However within the last three months the relationship has been rocky...

THE AGES OF THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS (UPDATED)

Maria: 27

Nat: 25

Tony: 27

Bruce: 30

Clint: 26

Jacob: 25

UPDATE: I changed the ages as I kind of want them to be younger, and especially want us to be seen as the kid of the group. I know this will change things like Tony's parents death or like other missions and stuff. But it will all be worked out

Anyway happy reading :))

Also is there anything else you want to know about the character?"