Chapter 40 - Wonderful Time Spent

Mia pov

(Warning - Adult scene... yeah)

I've always been one to dismiss family issues. And I'm truly spending my time wisely. If I do say so myself," Mia please stop teasing."

I smirked up to the woman who finally awoke. I'd been kissing her body before but I hadn't gotten a reaction until I got to her inner thighs," Good Morning to you too. I wonder what you were dreaming of getting wet already."

She groans covering her face and trying to close her legs but I keep them wide open for this beautiful view. I slowly run my finger through her folds then replacing the action with my tongue feeling her twitch after a couple laps.

Hearing her soft moans was music to my ears though I have to be careful here. Last time I made her come to this position, those strong legs tried to suffocate me. Though who could complain?

I decided to give her clit the most attention circling the bud with my tongue," Faster Mia"

"Impatient are we?"I went at a faster pace sliding two fingers deep into the woman. Each time I curled my fingers she'd moan louder also hearing remnants of my name somewhere within them. Though I could understand only two words after that,"Come here."

I started to shift up, connecting my thumb onto her clit to keep the motion, feeling her start to shake as we kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck almost as if she's holding onto me for dear life. Not even a second later she came screaming my name but I kept wanting her to ride out her rush. After she'd stopped shaking she sighed into another kiss.

I always feel so energized whenever I pleasure her so now I am more awake than before," Wanna go out for breakfast?"It takes her a moment to answer and I feel so proud I was the cause.

"Don't we have work?"

"Nope it's Saturday, yesterday was the fundraiser.", She looked at me then but I just looked away and went to kiss her neck.

"And when your dad made a sudden pop up.", I hum looking at the hickey I masterfully placed but my chin is grabbed forcing me to look at her.

"Oh yeah that. Anyways, breakfast?",

"I know you don't like pity, which I won't do. But are you gonna keep deflecting?", I sigh back into her side wanting her warmth more than my thoughts.

"I was thinking we could go to one of your favorite restaurants later too."

"Fine, I won't bring it up again until you're ready."

"Thank you.", I get up then jump off the bed starlight naked throwing the covers off the bed," Come on get up. I'm still hungry even after eating you out.", She laughs, getting up to walk past me to the personal drawer I cleared out for some of her clothes.

"Are you going out like that?"

"Only if someone wants to see my tatas but I thought they were reserved for you."

"Damn right they are."

I quickly threw on some clothes zoning out for a bit watching her until she shooed me away. In defeat I waited in my living room until I heard someone at the door. I hope it wasn't going to be a complaint about her moaning though it would be fun to say 'I rocked her world just then'. Unfortunately when I looked through the peephole it was some dude with flowers.

I opened the door thinking that he might've gotten the address wrong but the man confirmed this was the address. I took the vase of an assembly of different flowers waiting until the man left to just place them on my front door mat. I looked for a card until I found one reading 'I'll speak to you more soon - Your Father'.

That certainly sent shivers down my back and I did not want them in my house so I just moved them to the side of my door,"What are you doing?"

I looked back after standing up smiling with affection as my woman walked towards my direction. She was only wearing simple things like me but it made my heart flutter no matter what she didn't or did have on.

"Dad sent flowers. Are you ready?",

"...Yea.", She sighs, cupping my cheek for a moment before stepping back and motioning to the closet,"Put your coat on and we can go."