Chapter 29 - Burnt

Alina pov

(Warning - this chapter contains sexual stuff)

The last time I did something like this was back in college. The memories came flooding back by the moment she made it onto my bed. Mostly of how much I had enjoyed a woman in my bed. It was a totally different experience, one that I'd forgotten.

"We can stop whenever you don't feel comfortable, ok?"

"Alina you know damn well I don't", I smile straddling her, smushing our bodies together. She was the absolute size to fit into me. I bit her lip pushing her down letting my hands pull off the hem of her shirt. We broke for a moment so I could fully take it off her and I did the same with mine hurriedly finding her lips again.

She arches her back and I take that opportunity to snake my hands behind her, unclasping her bra. I nip down her neck and her chest stopping at her breasts. And all the while those eyes didn't leave me watching me carefully. And who ever said an audience wasn't appreciated?

I cup her left, kissing in between as my other hand goes to her jeans. I play with her nipple watching it harden, biting softly then hard and doing the same to the other, "Alina please"

I hoped that wouldn't be the last time I heard my name said like that. I quickly go back up, capturing her in a kiss before taking her jeans off. I wanted to take my time and enjoy this, not yet taking her panties off. Instead I rubbed her thigh, soon getting between her legs to kiss down her stomach and onto them.

I heard her curse and also felt her pinch my right hand that studied on her hip. I only smirk, hooking my index fingers on the fabric slowly taking it down. The wet mess I was greeted with all but made me happy instantly soaking my finger when I slid it through her folds.

She was a moaning mess by them and it was music to my ears. I hooked her legs on my shoulders using my mouth this time to lick the area.

I kiss the top of it before going to suck on her clit, feeling her snake her hand up to mine and I interlock our fingers. I repeated the process until she started to shutter and I thought to add my middle finger into the warm radius hearing her gasp for air.

It was an amazing sight seeing her come undone. She shook so much but I wanted to continue until she rode out her orgasm letting my sheets get snatched up from her free hand.

Once she stopped moving I let her legs slide off me, unhooking my pants and going to lay beside her. She was mumbling my name with her hand over her forehead and I moved it to steal another kiss. She moaned again and I was most definitely about to go another round until she pulled away with a shocked expression, "Alina the stove!"

My eyes widened too soon after smelling a sort of burnt odor immediately after getting up. I ran down the stairs and back into my kitchen seeing smoke but thankfully no fire. I successfully turned off the heat looking at the now overcooked food I'd worked so hard to prepare. You know spheres are hard to make nowadays.

I throw them out not yet knowing what to do with the pasta so I just set it aside then head back upstairs. She was still on my bed but now on the edge of it looking expectantly at me,"they burned."

"I'm so sorry I should've thought to turn the heat off or down."

"No no it's my fault but besides what just happened was better than food."

"You say that now but we haven't eaten anything all day."

"On the contrary, Mia, I just ate something if I'm not mistaken."

She smirks before motioning for me to come to her, which I happily do,"Wanna ride my face before we go out for a late night dinner."

"I never thought I'd hear that in a sentence but I'm not at all displeased, zandkoekjes."