Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2

Start from the beginning

"To save him." Prue replied to her.

Then they walked into Kellman's office, but there's no one's there. "Where'd he go?" Paris asked, confused.

"Doesn't make any sense." Prue replied to her. "If he could vanish, he would have done it before."

"I got a bad feeling about this." Piper picked up a soccer ball. "This is weird. So Kellman poses as a human and then what? Gives athletes a way out of their problems?"

"Yeah, a demonic way out." Phoebe replied, neither of them saw that Paris winced.

"Alright, what about your lost and found spell?" Prue looked at Phoebe. "Do you think you could rewrite it to find Tom?"

"Maybe." Phoebe replied to her. "Uh, how about, Show me the past that I cannot find, to save Tom and restore Prue's peace of mind." Then the elevator appeared.

"Oh, whoa." Piper comment, amazed.

"Way to go, Pheebs." Prue comment, happily.

Paris looked at the elevator. "Wow."

Then they stepped into the elevator as Piper told them. "Remind me again why we are doing this."

"Because your sisters have a thing for saving bad boys." Phoebe comment.

"She not the only one." Paris muttered.

"If I die before I get married, I'm gonna be really mad at the three of you." Piper threatened them as then it went down to the underground.

"This is awesome!" Paris shouted as her sisters looked at her weirdly.

When they were down, the doors opened as Phoebe groaned. "Oh god."

"Okay, I'd still like to point out that I have a really bad feeling about this." Piper comment as then they walked out of the elevator and them wrestling. "What the...?"

"Oh, no." Phoebe comment in shock.

Wrestler looked at the man. "I'm the man!" The wrestler held the guy on the mat and a hole opened up beneath him. Then the guy fell into the flames.

Then Kellman shouted. "Next!"

Tom goes in the ring as Prue gasped. "Tom."

Prue started to walk over but Phoebe, Paris and Piper stop her. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Whoa!" Phoebe comment.

"No, no." Paris comment, also.

"Are you nuts?" Piper asked to Prue.

"Maybe we need to go back up top and rethink this whole thing." Phoebe suggested.

Paris pointed at her. "I agree with her."

"Oh, well, you know what, Phoebe, Paris?" Prue looked at her two youngest sisters. "That would be such a great plan if Tom weren't seconds away from annihilation."

"Okay, so we're supposed to risk our lives to save a demon?" Phoebe looked at Prue. "Of course, it's okay now that it's your demon, right?"

Paris snored unladylike. "Right." She muttered.

"The thing is, isn't it silly for the four of us to sacrifice ourselves for one guy, whatever kind of guy he was?" Piper asked to her sister.

"Alright, what kind of witches would we be if we started playing the odds, if we started picking and choosing our innocents?" Prue asked to them. "I mean, this is what we do, isn't it?"

"Then let's do it." Phoebe replied to her.

Prue nodded. "Okay."

"Fine." Paris nodded as well.