Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1

Start from the beginning

"More like went underground." Phoebe comment.

"I wonder if his mum still lives in town." Prue muttered as then she shouted. "Leo!" Then she walked out of the room.

"A woman on a mission?" Darryl asked, looking where Prue went.

"Mmm hmm." Phoebe hummed.

"Seems like it, but I don't know them very well, yet." Paris replied to him.

"I guess the captain of the football team was a bigger deal than we ever knew." Piper, Phoebe, Paris and Darryl go into the kitchen where Prue is. "Uh, Prue, are you sure we should pursue this?"

"Ask Phoebe. It was her premonition. Alright, where on earth is..." Prue replied as then, Leo orbed in. "Leo, what took you so long?"

"Hi." Piper and Leo kissed. "I had... have a situation."

"Uh-oh, you mean an us situation or a you situation?" Piper rambled again. "Oh, don't tell me they've changed their minds about us getting married because if that is the case, then you can just orb me up there right now and..."

Phoebe interrupted her. "Babbling."

"It has nothing to do with them." Leo looked at Piper. "It has to do with me. I sorta, kinda, lost the wedding ring."

"Got a great ring guy down town if you need one." Darryl told to Leo.

Piper told him, instead of Leo. "He doesn't need one, he has a ring. Mum's ring. I gave it to him so he could give it back to me at the perfect romantic moment."

"Wow, Leo, you lost mum's ring." Phoebe comment, sarcastically. "It's a good thing you're dead already."

"I had it in my pocket, Piper." Leo looked sad. "All the orbing in and out..."

"Your orbs are grass if you do not find that ring." Piper threatened her fiancée.

"Alright, hi." Prue waved with her arms. "Before blood is spilled, can I just ask a business question? Is it possible to turn a human into a demon?"

"Well, there's rumors, stories about demons recruiting humans." Leo replied to her.

"So join the evil and see the underworld?" Phoebe asked to him.

"Kind of." Leo replied to her. "Apparently the demons go after humans in need and strike your classic Faustian deal, but then the humans are forced into this training academy. A program that destroys their humanity."

"And turns them into demons." Piper added.

"That's unfortunate." Paris muttered.

"Right, and when the recruits graduate, they have to kill an innocent to seal the demonic conversion permanently." Leo finished.

"It's like gang initiation." Darryl comment in understanding, so he thinks. "You go out and kill the first person that you see and you're in the gang."

"Well, that explains your four random killings." Phoebe looked at them. "Maybe it's graduation time at the academy."

"Well, if it is, Tom is one human they're not going to demonize." Prue told them, determined.

"How do you know we're not too late?" Paris asked to her.

"We mean, if we didn't get there on time and stop him..." Phoebe added.

"He would have killed an innocent and then it would have been too late, but we did stop him, so now we still have time to save him." Prue replied to them. "Alright, I'm going to talk to Tom's mother, see if she knows anything. Maybe you guys could come up with, like, a spell to find him or something."