Don't lend your kefta

Start from the beginning

She was agitated and just barged in through the closed doors.

"General kirigan, Marie's been-"

General Kirigan and Alina stood there, their lips pressed against each other, passionately making out. They sprung apart when Aethra came in, heads whipping towards her.

Aethra just stood there, her heart sinking to her stomach. She was panting, both from running and also from shock.

General Kirigan was staring at her in a strange and various thoughts crowded her head until she remembered why she was there.

He suddenly felt pained and repented kissing Alina, even if it was for his plan.

"Marie's been attacked," Aethra said, slightly shivering

Alina looked flustered and confused while Kirigan understood. He left Alina there, telling her not to leave, and came outside with Aethra.

"Who was there with her?" he asked her

"Genya." she answered "Zoya has gone to inform the others"Ivan, Fedyor, David, Nadia, and Zoya met them at the entrance of the little palace. Nadia looked like she had been crying.

"Split up." the darkling ordered "And kill anyone who looks suspicious"

They all nodded, and Aethra and Zoya pulled their keftas out, discarding the purses nearby. 

All of them looked at each other for a minute, as though silently agreeing on something and set off in different directions.

Some fjerdans, who had somehow gotten into the palace at the same time attacked them as they went.

Aethra's powers and Botkin's training came in handy at that point. Not to mention her kefta, which was everything proof, that protected her from things she didn't see.

She spotted Alina sneaking down the corridor (Just go with it, it's a little different)

"ALINA!" Aethra shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

Alina looked like a deer in headlights.

"I didn't want to stay inside during a fight"

Aethra didn't notice the obvious lie in her haste to get Alina inside.

"Go back to the general's room. WHERE'S YOUR KEFTA?!?!?" she shouted, noticing the missing black kefta

"I left-"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" Aethra said, removing her own kefta and giving it to Alina.

"Now get inside, right now!" Alina nodded and ran off.

A few other fjerdans came at her after Alina had left. Her daggers which were drenched with blood cut through the first two guys who came at her. She was tired and her body was sore, but she kept going. She had just killed the remaining five men who came at her when Ivan, who was standing at the end of the corridor, with several dead bodies at his feet, yelled a warning, pointing behind her.

"AETHRA LOOK OUT!"

She turned but didn't react fast enough and the next minute, there was a knife in her midriff and blood was pouring out of the wound.

Thank you for reading!! Vote and comment!!

Thank you all for voting!! ♥

Thank you ViviDiaz08!

Thank you AngelaLove2468, sxnasimsek,  maliamoon_  and catradoragayrights

Special thanks to those who's usernames I see in the list of people who have voted for Atoms since the start:

Imeralrs, the first ever vote and comment

Shadow_Charm

X0marryam0X

1Adelin1

♥♥♥♥♥Thanks!♥♥♥♥♥

TatianaPricaChamberl and benbarnesislife1 are two frequent voters who have been here for a long time too!

Thank you for supporting Atoms! I love you all!