Safe

I look over to my handsome boyfriend who's currently sitting beside me. I take in all of his perfect facial features, and his fluffy hair. Everything about him amazes me.

"It's not nice to stare at people, love.", Chase says suddenly, turning to face me with a smirk. I blush immeadiently, looking away. "I wasn't staring.", I mumble. "Mhm. It's okay, I know i'm hot.", he responds, his cocky personality showing through his words. "How humble of you.", I say with a faint smile. "You didn't deny it.", he points out. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the movie we were previously watching. 

"Shit. It's already 11. Do you wanna just stay here for the night?", Chase asks me suddenly. My eyes widen as I check the time on my phone. Shit. I'd never slept over at Chase's house before. "Uh, yeah. Let me just tell my mom real quick.", I say hesitantly. Chase nods as I open my phone and send a quick text to my mom, telling her that i'd be spending the night at Chase's. 

"I didn't bring any extra clothes.", I tell him. "That's okay. You can just wear my clothes.", Chase says with a small smile.  "I'll go get something for you to change into.", Chase says, walking into his room. 

He comes back with a shirt that i'm sure will be too big for me, and some sweatpants. "Here, love. You can change in my room, if you want.", Chase says, handing me the clothing. I thank him and walk into his room to change.

My mind starts racing as I begin changing. Where am I going to sleep? Are we going to sleep in his bed? Together? We've never done that before. Chase's voice pulls me from my thoughts. "Are you almost done, y/n?", he whines from the living room. "I'll be right there. Don't miss me too much.", I yell to him, a smile on my face. "I always miss you when you're not by me.", he replies. I can imagine the small smirk on his face.

I laugh softly to myself and finish changing into Chase's clothes. I walk back into the living room, setting my clothes down. Chase looks me up and down, his mouth turning up into a small smirk. "You look good in my clothes.", he mutters. "I always look good.", I say with a smirk. "Couldn't agree more.", Chase says with a smile, walking over to me. He places his hands on my cheeks and presses his lips to mine softly. My hands make their way behind his neck, as he deepens the kiss. "You're so beautiful.", he mutters against my lips. A blush creeps onto my face, as he pulls away and smiles at me. 

"Let's go to bed. It's late.", Chase says, pulling my hand toward his room. He shuts the door, and motions for me to get into his bed. I lay in his bed awkwardly, staying on one side. "You can sleep in the guest room if you feel uncomfortable.", Chase says, noticing my discomfort. "No, it's not that. I've just never done this before. With anyone.", I say, slightly ashamed. "Oh.",  Chase says with a small smile. "Have you ever cuddled with someone before?", he asks me. "No.", I admit quietly. "Do you want to? Cuddle, I mean.", Chase asks softly, climbing into his bed beside me. I nod my head, turning to look at him. 

Chase opens his arms, and I move into them. "Do you wanna spoon or lay on me?", Chase asks me. I appreciate how he makes sure i'm comfortable, no matter what it is we're doing. "I'm good with just laying on you.", I reply with a small smile. Truth be told, i've wanted to cuddle with him for a while, I just didn't know how to ask.

Chase adjusts both him and I, making sure we were both comfortable in the position. My head rests on his chest, and I can feel it rising and falling with each breath he takes. His hand makes it's way to my hair, stroking it softly. I smile. I like this feeling. Being in his arms. I feel safe. "Goodnight, darling.", Chase mumbles, planting a kiss on my forehead. I drift off to sleep, with Chase's arms around me protectively. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: heyyy. it's been a long time :D. sorry i haven't been active, i've been reading more than writing. sorry this one's short, but i wrote it all in one sitting :p. please eat and drink something today! i love you all <3