Cuts

⚠SELF-HARM TW⚠

"Come cuddle y/nnn.", Chase pouted, opening his arms. I laughed lightly and joined him on our bed, curling up beside him. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, getting comforable. "Do you wanna take your hoodie off beb? You feel really hot.", He asks me, concern evident in his voice. 

"Oh uh, i'm okay bubs.", i lie, hoping he wouldn't press me about it. The truth is, i am feeling a bit hot, but i can't let him see my arms. I have fresh cuts from last night that aren't fading yet. "Are you sure y/n?", Chase asks, not buying my story. 

"Yea.", i say, putting on a fake smile. "Okay..", he resonds, unsure. I turn around so that my face is against his chest in an attempt to reassure him. The action caused the sleeve of my hoodie to slide up my arm. I quickly try to cover my scars, but it was already too late. The stone hard look on Chase's face told me that he'd already seen them.

"What are those y/n?", Chase asks me, his voice flat. "They're nothing bubs. Don't worry about them, okay?", I quickly lie. "Don't lie to me y/n. You said you stopped. You said you were better.", he said sadly. "I.. I know. I'm s-", i started, only to be cut off by Chase. "Don't apologize right now, please. I'm not really in the mood to hear it." He pauses for a moment, collecting himself. 

I move myself away from him, knowing he needs some space. "Can i see them?", his voice rings out in the silence. I look at him, and nod slowly. "Okay..", i say, lifting the sleeves of my hoodie. 

I show him my cuts, tears forming in my eyes. "Baby..", Chase breathes out. "Can I touch them?", he whispers hesitantely. I nod my head. He holds my arms gently, and runs his fingers over my raised skin. 

He leans his head down and plants soft kisses on each of my scars. A tear slips down my cheek, and lands on him. His head snaps up. "Am i hurting you?", he quickly asks me. I shake my head no. "Why are you crying bubba?", he asks, pulling me into his lap. 

"I.. I'm sorry, Chase. I tried to stop, i really did. It's really hard and your fans hating on me doesn't help at all. Their comments keep getting to me, i guess. I'm sorry. And i mean it." Tears were streaming down my face at this point. 

Chase wipes my tears with his thumb and kisses me softly. "I'm sorry baby. I got mad at you when I shouldn't have. I know it must be hard, and i'm going to try and help you, okay?", he says softly. 

I say nothing, and i nuzzle my face into his chest, tears still streaming from my eyes. Chase runs his fingers through my hair, and kisses the top of my head. "I love you.", was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.

‣•‣•‣•‣

I woke up in Chase's arms. He was scrolling on TikTok with one arm loosely wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him so he knew i was awake. "Goodmorning my love.", Chase says, smiling. "Goodmorning bubs.", I reply, giving him a quick kiss. 

I grab my phone, and i notice that Chase bandaged my arm. "Thank you baby.", i say with a small smile. "Anything for you y/n.", he responds. I open Instagram and see that Chase tagged me in a picture of us with a long caption. 

‣•‣•‣•‣

(pretend its you and chase 😀)

♥liked by y/n.y/l/n, tiktokroom, and 223,444,557 others

tagged: y/n.y/l/n

lilhuddy Hey everyone. As many of you know, this is my girlfriend, y/n y/l/n. I've been noticing that she's getting a lot of hate, and i'm not sure why. She's the most beautiful person i know. She's sweet, she cares about everyone, and she's always there for me. If you guys truly support me, then you'd support her. Please stop sending her hate. - Chase

*comments for this post have been disabled*

‣•‣•‣•‣

"Thank you, Chase.", i say with tears in my eyes once again. "Anything for my baby.", he responds as i let out a yawn. I set my phone down and i cuddle into Chase again. "Goodnight baby. I love you.", he says, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight bubba. I love you more.", i say, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.