Tease

⚠SMUT WARNING⚠

Chase and I were with Charli, Dixie, Bryce, Addison, Tayler, Kio, and Mads. They were all playing truth or dare together, and I found it quite boring.

"Y/n? Did you zone out again?", Bryce asks me in an annoyed tone. "What?", I ask, snapping out of my daydream. "Tayler just asked you truth or dare .", Chase informs me, an amused look on his face. "Oh. Dare.", I say, not thinking much about it. Tayler smirks and I suddenly realize what I just agreed to. "I dare you to grind on Chase.", Tayler says. Addison gasps softly. She's the only one who knows I like him. 

"Um, uh, are you okay with it?", I ask Chase. "Yea, uh, sure.", Chase says, a blush creeping up his neck. I get in his lap awkwardly, and I start moving my hips. Chase softly moans, and I stop out of surprise. "No, don't stop babygirl.", Chase whispers. My eyes widen as I feel his bulge beneath me. I move my hips faster, forgetting about the people watching us. "Fuck.", Chase whispers, closing his eyes. "Damn Chase is really enjoying this.", Bryce says, chuckling. I immeadiently get off of Chase's lap, my face a bright red. Chase groans and hides himself. "Oooooo y/n's blushingggg.", Charli says, smirking. "I- I'll be right back.", Chase says, quickly walking to the bathroom.

"I bet you he's jerking off to y/n's insta.",  Tayler says, laughing. "You should go help him y/n.", Dixie says raising her eyebrows suggestively. "I- um I'll let him take care of that.", I say, burrying my head in Kio's chest. "Do you need me to tell them to leave you alone?" he asks into my hair, wrapping an arm around me. "Yes please. Thank you.", I say with a small smile. "Of course.", he responds. "Stop teasing her guys. Even if they would be a very cute couple.", Kio says, smirking. "Yesss we got her best friend's approval. Now I ship it so hard.", Addison says, looking at me and smiling, a secret being shared between us.

Chase comes back from the bathroom, sweat beading his forehead. "Told you.", Tayler says smirking. Chase's face turns red, and he sits beside me once again. I switch positions from Kio to Chase, resting my head on his chest. He looks surprised at first, but he wraps his arms around me. The game continues and Chase leans down to my ear, gently nibbling on it as he growls, "You're such a fucking tease. You don't understand how badly I want to take you upstairs and fuck you until you're begging for me to stop." I blush and hide my face once again. 

"Oh shit I have to go.", Dixie says, holding her phone. "Ok I'll go with you.", Charli says, getting up. "I gotta go too. Bryce and I have a photoshoot.", Addison says, groaning. "I don't have anywhere to be but I wanna give y/n and Chase some alone time.", Tayler says smirking. Kio nudges Mads and she nods. "We're gonna head out too.", Mads says, grabbing Kio's hand and standing up. 

Chase and I walk our friends to their cars and head back inside. I stand by his kitchen counter, grabbing myself some chips and eating them. I feel two hands snake around my waist, and wet kisses are placed on my neck. "Ch- Chase what're you doing?", i mutter, barely being able to compose myself. "Can we go upstairs?", he asks me, moving his kisses up to my jawline. "Y- yes.", I stutter. Chase smirks on my skin and spins me around. He picks me up and puts me on the counter, moving the bowl of chips. He kisses me hungrily, and picks me up with ease. I wrap my limbs around him, clinging to him like a koala. He supports my ass, running his hands over it. He sucks on my bottom lip gently, earning a moan from me. He carries me upstairs and places me on his bed. He locks the door and goes into his closet, grabbing a dark blue box.

"You were being a bad girl today, weren't you? Bad girls should be punished, shouldn't they?", Chase asks me, pinning me to the bed. "N- no. I'm s- sorry.", I stutter, fumbling over my words. "Strip for me.", Chase commands, pulling off his shirt. I quickly take off my shirt and and my pants, leaving my underwear on, not knowing what was about to happen. "I- I'm sorry for teasing you.", I whisper. Chase grabs a vibrator from the box and says, "It's a little too late for that now, babygirl." He places the vibrator on my clothed clit, and turns it to the highest. I squirm around, the feeling new to me. "You've never done this before, have you?", Chase asks, noticing my movements. I shake my head no, unable to speak. "This'll be fun then.", he says with a smirk. He moves my panties to the side and runs a finger down my folds, making me shudder. "You're so wet for me. Does daddy turn you on?", Chase asks me, chucking. All I can muster is a moan.

He moves his head to my folds and removes the vibrator. He sucks on my clit, and runs his pointer finger up and down my sensitive pussy. I grip his hair, causing him to suck on my clit harder. "Mmm- fuck chase just fuck me already.", I moan, bucking my hips up. Chase stops his actions and growls, "That's not my name babygirl." He grabs handcuffs from the box and handcuffs my arms to the bed. He lines his dick up with my entrance and slams into me without warning. "Holy f- fuck Chase. Y- you're going too fast.", I moan. "Shut up and take your dick, princess.", Chase says, ramming into me harder. He starts rubbing figure eights on my clit, bringing me close to my climax. "I- I'm gonna cum daddy.", I moan. "Hold it, babygirl.", Chase grunts. The pressure becomes too much, and I squirt on him. Chase chuckles. "You're such a whore for your dick, aren't you? Daddy's little slut.", Chase says, sucking on my neck. I moan softly and buck my hips forward, taking in all of him. "Cum, princess.", Chase growls. I release my juices and he pulls out and cums on my stomach. He uncuffs me and lays next to me. "My dick?", I say, teasing him. "Yours. Do you want to be my girlfriend?", Chase asks me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. "I would love to be your girlfriend.", I say smiling.