Virgin

this is a smut chapter

I was laying in Chase and i's bed, scrolling on tiktok. Chase came into our room. He looked like he was hurt. I quickly ran over to him. "Are you okay bubs?", i asked worriedly. He started gently biting his lip. "I need your help with something baby..", he said nervously. "Anything.", i responded immeadieantly. 

"So um.. i'm in heat beb.", Chase whispered quietly. "What's that mean?", i asked curiously. "It means that my thing down there hurts and i really need you.", Chase sighed out. "I'm right here bubs.", I said, confused. Chase looks at me. "It's so fucking cute that you're innocent.", he says. "I need you beb. All of you.", he says, looking into my eyes.

My eyes widen as i realize what he needs from me. "I-I'm still a virgin, Chase.", I whisper. "I knoww. We don't have to do anything you don't want to. I can fix it myself. I'm sorry for asking you to do something like that.", he says, a guilty expression plastered on his face. He starts walking towards the bathroom. "Bubs wait.", i call out to him. He turns around and looks at me. 

"I'm ready. If anyone's gonna take away my v-card, i want it to be you.", I say, looking him in the eye. "Are you sure?", Chase asks me. "I'm sure.", i say confidently. He walks back over to me. He looks into my eyes, looking for any sign that i don't want this. "Thank you, baby.", he says. "Anything for you, bebs.", i respond. 

"God i love you.", he says, smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss back immeadiently. He holds my neck and the side of my face. His tongue asks for entrance, which i grant. He pulls away and takes off his hoodie and shirt. Damn. I got lucky.

"You're blushing.", Chase chuckles. I look away, embarrased. "Can we make it even?", Chase asks, reaching for the hem of my shirt. I nod my head. He pulls off my shirt. "Damn.", He breathes out. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks once more. He moves me to his lap and kisses me again. I kiss back as i feel his hands roaming my sides. He unclasps my bra, letting it fall the floor. 

I wrap my hands around his neck. He takes my legs and gently places them around his waist. I take the signal and tighten my grip. He stands up slowly, me still clinging to him like a koala. I feel him remove his pants and boxers, and feel his member spring up. 

He sets me down so that i'm standing up. I pull away from him and take off my pants and panties as well. He admires my body. I cover myself instinctevely, being insecure about myself. "Don't cover yourself babygirl. You're beautiful.", Chase says softly as he gently grabs my arms. "Thank you beb.", i say, smiling at him. 

He responds by kissing me gently. He leads me to our bed slowly, and lays me down. He pulls away, and he looks me in the eye. "Are you sure you're ready?", he asks me. "I'm sure, Chase.", i say confidentely. 

He moves his hand to my folds. I shudder as he touches my clit. He slowly moves his hand across my folds, making me gasp. "You're so wet for me baby.", Chase says, smirking. He inserts one finger inside of me, and watches my facial expresions. I wince in pain as he goes deeper. "Are you okay, y/n?", Chase says worriedly. "Y- yeah. I'm fine.", i lie. "I know you're lying. We can stop if you want to.", he says. 

"I'm okay bubs.", I keep my face straight, not allowing him to tell if i'm lying or not. "Okay..", Chase says hesitantly. He adds another finger inside of me. I bite my lip to keep myself from letting a tear fall. 

Chase notices and says, "I'm sorry it hurts bebe. It'll go away soon, okay?", he says softly. I nod my head. He leans down to kiss me. I kiss back and feel him start to move his fingers in and out of me. It still hurts, and a tear escapes my eyes. 

He moves them faster, and the pain slowly becomes pleasure. I moan softly into the kiss, making Chase smile. He moves them even faster, and the pleasure overwhelmes me. I arch my back and feel a knot start to form in my stomach. Before i can ask Chase about what's happening, i feel something escaping my body.

Chase chuckles. "What- what just happened?", i asked him, out of breath. "You just came baby.", he tells me, lifting his fingers to show me. "Woah.", i breathe out. He takes his fingers to his mouth and eats the white stuff off his fingers. 

"You taste amazing, y/n.", Chase says, smirking once again. "Can i try something a little bigger?", he says, looking down. I glace at it. "It's a lot bigger than your fingers.", i say nervously. "Please be gentle.", i whimper. "Of course baby.", Chase says. 

He lines his dick up with my opening. A shiver runs through me as i feel his tip against my folds. He pushes into me slowly. A groan escapes his lips. "Holy fuck. You're so tight babygirl.", Chase says with a moan. 

He goes deeper, and continues to watch my face. I let out a shaky breath as he puts all of him in me. "That's it baby. You did it.", he says, looking at me. All i can muster is a moan. It takes me some time to get used to his size. 

"Can i move?", Chase asks me. "I think so.", i reply. He starts moving in and out of me slowly. I moan softly, and so does Chase. He picks up his pace, moving in and out of quickly. I feel the knot coming back. 

"I- i think i'm gonna do it again.", I tell Chase. "Go ahead baby.", Chase grunts. I release my juices as Chase continues to slam into me. "If you keep clenching around me like that i'm gonna cum twice.", Chase says, moaning softly. I could see sweat starting to bead his forehead. 

He quickly pulls out of me, and i feel his liquid relase on my stomach. He lays on the bed next to me, and we both take a moment to catch our breathes. "You did so good bubs.", Chase says, leaning over to adjust me so that i'm on top of him. I blush in response. 

I get off him and try to walk, but i end up falling down. Chase laughs. "Here baby let me help you.", he says, helping me off the floor. "Where were you trying to go?", he asks me. "The bathroom. I need to pee.", i reply. "Okayy.", he says, leading me to the restroom.

After i use the restroom i find Chase outside the door waiting for me. "I have an idea.", he says, lifting me up and putting me on the counter. "Okay. Hold on to me like you did before.", he tell me, standing in between my legs. I cling onto him like before, and he carries me to our bed. 

He sets me down and lays next to me, cuddling me gently. "Goodnight y/n.", Chase says after kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Chase.", i replied, already half asleep.

A/N i'm working on y'alls requests! please don't be mad at me:(