Don't Leave Me

requested by @lilhuddy_stories

⚠TW: attempted suic!de⚠

Chase's POV

I woke up by myself. The events of last night flooded back to me. Y/n and I got into a fight about me hanging out with Charli. She thinks i'm hanging out with Char more, and when she confronted me we ended up getting into a huge fight. Both of us were in tears by the time she left.

I sighed and checked my phone. When i checked my messages, I saw a text from y/n. When i clicked on it i read the words that made my heart drop.

"Goodmorning Chase..
I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for all of the pain i've caused you. The pain i've caused everyone. It's my time. Goodbye Chase. I love you more than words can say."

My heart dropped. I ran out into the living room. "Y/N? BABY? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE Y/N IS?", i yelled in a panicked voice. "Woah, calm down. What's wrong?", Avani said from behind me. "She's leaving me. She's leaving all of us. She's- She's trying to k- to kill herself.", i said in a shaky whisper. Hot tears started streaming down my face. 

"What.", Avani whispered. She grabbed her phone. "Let's hope she forgot to turn her location off." After a couple of seconds Avani says, "C'mon Chase. I know where she is." I get up quickly and follow Avani to the car. "Where is she?", i ask quietly. "La Loma Bridge.", she says shakily. "Oh my god.", i say in a whisper.

We stay silent the rest of the car ride. "We're here.", Avani says, getting out the car. "Do you see her?", i say, running out of the car. "She's over there.", Avani yells, running to the bridge and pointing to a small outline of a person.

I run behind her, stopping a few inches away from y/n. "I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now, but i came anyways. I'm sorry for making you feel anything less than the incredible person you are, y/n. Please don't leave me. I love you.", i said, more tears threatning to fall. 

She looked up at me. Her eyes were red from crying. My heart broke at the sight of her. "I love you too, Chase.", she whispered. I kissed her softly. 

 "Let's go home baby.", i said, hugging her tightly.