His Ass.

requested by @chachaa0292 :) (also ik that i usually do Chase x reader, but the request was for Chase x Charli, so that's what this one is:) )

"CHAR!", Dixie yelled from the bathroom. "YES?", i shout back. "DO YOU WANNA MAKE A TRILLER WITH ME?", Dixie asked. "SURE.", reply.

I hear Dixie yell, "Also, Nai's gonna be in it too.", as I make my way over to the bathroom. I walk in, and i see that Nai's wearing a yellow top that's a similar shade to mine. "Cute top.", i say laughing. "I like yours too, Damelio.", Nai responds, laughing with me. "I told her what you were wearing so you guys could match.", DIxie says shrugging. 

"Here. Pick an audio.", Dixie says, handing me her phone. I scroll on her Trills page for a little until i found the perfect audio. It was named 'Twerk 4 me' by Kamillion. At the end of the Triller you twerk (wink wink). I showed Dixie and Nai. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this one Char? Chase is gonna be mad at you..", Dixie says hesitantly. "And you're wearing a short skirt.", Nai adds. "Chase made a TikTok with Nessa and she was all over him. I'm sure i wanna do this one.", i say, a hint of anger rising in my voice.

"Okay..", Nai says, as hesitant as Dixie. "C'mon girls. It'll be fun.", i plead. "Fine.", Dixie says, caving in. She stands up her phone and starts the timer. 

3..

2..

1..

We all stand around in the beginning. I go in a position where they can see my ass. Then the twerking part comes. I turn and i start twerking. I'm actually doing it pretty well. Nai sees me and starts hyping me up in the back. Dixie tries to copy me, but she doesn't really know how to. 

We all start laughing as the sound ends. "What was that, Char! I didn't know you could twerk like that.", Nai says with a smirk. "Same.", i respond, laughing. Dixie posts it, and we all go watch Netflix. After about two episodes of Ginny and Georgia, my phone rings. 

"Who is it?", Dixie asks from beside me. I show her the caller ID, which says 'My Vampire 💞'. "Ah. Good luck then.", she says, returning her attention to the show. I walk into my room and answer the call. 

"Hi baby.", i say as innocently as i can. "What were you doing in Dixie's Triller.", he says, ignoring me. I could hear the angry tone in his voice. "What do you mean bubs? I was dancing.", i reply, keeping up my innocent act. 

"Don't act innocent, Charli. You twerked in front of millions of people. That's my ass to look at. No one else's. Take it down.", Chase says in a dominant tone. Damn. He's kinda hot when he's mad at me, though. (wink wink wink)

"No. I'm leaving it up. It's not like you took down your tiktok with Nessa.", i reply, saying the last part under my breath. "That's what this is about? Ness and i are friends, Charli. Nothing more. I love you, and only you. I'll take the tiktok down. Please take the Triller down, Char. I don't want other guys looking at my girlfriend's ass.", Chase says. His tone softened after he heard what i was mad about, although he wasn't supposed to hear it. 

"No. Bye Chase.", i said, hoping to make him mad enough to come over. I hung up. My phone ran again a few seconds later. It was Chase again. I declined the call, and my phone started pinging with texts. 

My Vampire 💞

Charli.
Answer my calls please
Char.
Baby please:/
Charli.
I'm coming over then.
read

I left him on read to make him more mad. A few minutes later i heard a knock on the front door. "I'll get it.", I say, trying not to show how happy i actually am. I open the door to reveal Chase, looking madder than i've ever seen him.