- Chapter Forty Eight -

Start from the beginning

It was late in the night when her cell phone rang. She quickly turned off the music and jumped into bed. The corners of her mouth went up as she smiled. "Katsuki!"

"Hey Tiny." Bakugo chuckled over the phone.

The two talked for what seemed like hours, so much that they even fell asleep on the phone together.

This went on every night for the next week all up until the morning of Christmas Day. However, along with this, (Y/n) woke up every morning rushing to the bathroom with nausea. Most of the time she only dry heaved. But a few times she actually threw up, making her feel disgusting.

On top of that, she couldn't remember when her period was supposed to start.

Walking back to her room after cleaning up and brushing her teeth, she ran into Mina who was wearing a red Christmassy dress with a Santa hat. "Good morning, babes! How'd you sleep!"

(Y/n) couldn't help but giggle as she saw her friend. "I slept fine. Katsuki and I were talking all night again." She blushed lightly. Mina looped her arm with (Y/n)'s and pulled her into her room.

"Come on come on! You need to get dressed! We're all gonna match!" Mina exclaimed as she handed the girl a bag.

Inside was a matching red dress with a Santa Clause hat. (Y/n) sighed and looked up at the alien queen. "I don't know, Mina. It's going to be cold."

"We're not going outside, silly! We're staying in! We're exchanging gifts for the secret Santa remember? Everyone is setting up for the party in the lounge, too!" She booped the girl's nose before gripping the bottom of her shirt. "Now off we go!" She said as she began to lift the girl's shirt off of her.

"M-Mina! I can get changed myself!" She blushed darkly and took a few steps back.

Mina giggled and hopped up onto her bed. "So hey. Are you and Todoroki okay now? I know things were a little rocky when you came home a month ago."

(Y/n) sighed as she continued to undress. "I.. think so? We've been talking more recently. I just feel so bad though. I was gone for nearly four months and now I'm suddenly back together with Katsuki.. Shoto and I didn't even really get a chance to go out."

"Hey! That's not your fault! You were literally kidnapped and tortured for half that time and then recovering the next half. And THEN right before you came home you were attacked again! If he blames you for any of that then he isn't worth it." Mina said harshly as she crossed her arms.

The girl pulled the dress over her head and examined herself in the mirror. "No. It's not like that, Mina. I just-. I had genuine feelings for Shoto before. I just feel like I broke his heart."

"Have you guys talked about it?"

"Not in depth. When we talk it's usually about how I'm doing and what's going on with our training. Can you help me with this?" (Y/n) asked as she pointed to her back. Mina jumped up and zipped up the dress before handing the girl her own Santa Hat.

"I get it." She then wrapped her arms around the girl tightly and giggled. "Well today is not a day for worrying! Today is a day for laughter, friends, and presents! Let's go!"

"Wait shouldn't we bring our gifts out?"

"Not yet. We're still setting up the party, silly! Plus we're having a little guest come visit us!" She put her hand to her hip.

(Y/n) gasped and clapped her hands excitedly. "That's right! Eri is coming!"

Mina smiled brightly. "Yes ma'am! So let's get going and hurry!"