(2) Meeting Officially

Start from the beginning

"Princess Amity! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Here let me he-" I stood up and stretched my hand out for Amity to grab until she slapped it away.

"I don't need your help, thank you very much. You pushed me down without even looking where you are going. I could've been seriously injured," Amity glared.

"I'm so sorry Princess Amity. It was my fault after all, but I promise it won't happen again," I bowed down.

"It better not."

"I..got you...Luz. Woo! I'm out of breath," Eda bended over to catch her breath.

"General Eda, your daughter bumped into me. You should teach her to not run into people."

"Ugh Luz. This was a bad idea to freely run around here like wild animals. I'm sorry about that, Princess Amity. I will make sure my daughter doesn't do that again," Eda bowed down as well.

"Thank you."

"Where's your father and mother?"

"They stayed in the castle while the twins and I went for a walk in this area. Though, I ditched my brother and sister as they keep annoying me."

"Ah, I see. Well I must meet King Alador right now before I leave outside of this kingdom. Luz, you'll keep Princess Amity company. Be in your best behavior, kid. Watch over your mother and sister," Eda pecked my head and gave me a quick hug.

"You better kick Belos army's butts."

"Oh I will kid. I'll see you soon," mom ran off to meet with King Alador.

"So, Princess Amity, it's officially nice to meet you. I am Luz Noceda. Twenty-one years old. The daughter of Edalyn Clawthorne and Camila Noceda. You might've noticed my twin sister, Vee, from yesterday's event. She's quite different from me. Therefore, you can tell us apart. Anyways, I will be your personal guard until the day I die or if I get replaced," I properly introduced myself, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too," Amity said before walking away from me.

"Um, Princess? How long will your walk last?" I speed walk to her.

"I'm not sure. I guess whenever I feel like I'm done walking then I'll go back home."

"What about your brother and sister?"

"They will be fine without me. They already have their own guards watching over them."

"I see. Of course, I'll be accompanying you, your highness."

"Shouldn't you meet with my father first?"

"Well Eda would tell your father that I am here with you to make sure nothing goes wrong."

"Nothing will happen to me, so there is no point in following me everywhere."

"Who knows what can happen to you princess. You may think you're safe, but you can't really be sure about it. That is why the king and queen want me to protect you."

"I already know how to use self defense. There's no point in needing your help to keep me safe."

"You're important, your highness. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you. As a personal knight, it is my duty to-"

"I know, I know. You don't need to keep repeating what you must do," Amity sounded annoyed.

I wonder what is up with her?  I thought.

"My apologies princess."

"I think I'm going to cut my walk short and head back home," she mentioned.

"I'll escort you there."