E P I L O G U E.

READ THIS CHAPTER AT LAST.

The woman sat on the couch, Her hair open, Her blue eyes held tears, whilst a plate served with food in her hand

The door of the room unlocked, in came the Man, his shoulders hanging low, confiding how exhausted he is, his sleeves rolled up and his left arm clasped his grey blazer.

“ Dada" exclaimed the little girl, who is three years old now, she looked cute in her white fork, her hazel eyes staring at her dad in happiness, finally seeing him after twelve hours as the man was busy on his back to back meetings.

Zahab gazed at his daughter, his Aria Zahab Abdullah Shah, a big smile broke on his lips, but soon his eyes flickered at his wife, seated on the couch, eyes filled with tears, and he knew what might have happened here.

He shut the door behind, strolling towards them, hurling the blazer on the couch, As his little daughter came jogging to his arms.

“ princess no, dada needs to wash hands, he just removed his socks," explained Zahab, interrupting her, he becomes the neat freak when it comes to his wife and daughter, and it still astonishes Adeena to see her zahab who was a careless person once, now all mature at times.

After rinsing his hands, he sat next to adeena, who was still seated in the same position, not shifting an inch, and deep down Zahab feared to get beaten up by her, so he turned his gaze to his lovely daughter, who gazed at her parents, giving her dad the most innocent smile.

While for zahab, he shook his head, inwardly murmuring “ I had no idea my daughter loves me so much so that, she gives me punishment irritating her mother, to which her mother aka my wife takes her anger on me"

“ Jaan -e- zahab what happened?" He inquired taking up the courage, even though knowing what might have occurred, Aria sat in zahab's lap, caressing her dad's messy hair, and zahab was way too proud of the fact that both his daughter and wife loved doing the same thing.

“ dada. Mumma is angry, wild meow" Aria uttered in her baby voice, making zahab's mouth hang open at her choice of words, as he gave his daughter puppy eyes, knowing his daughter as made a death plan to get him slaughtered by his wife's hands.

Zahab calls wild cats occasionally to tease Adeena, and Aria discovered the different ways to say, saying meow.

Before he could process, he was welcomed with a tight slap on his shoulder, while Adeena glared at her daughter, suppressing her anger.

Zahab flinched, glancing at both of his girls, whilst he gave puppy eyes to Adeena and as for Aria she hid her face in zahab's chest, frightened of Adeena.