C H A P T E R - 6

The darkness filled each corner,
The girl was tied in the hard rope, her head covered with hijab whilst sweat beads formed on her forehead.

" leave me I implore you please" whispered the girl, her eyes shedding tears, few faint marks on her cheeks, her back shot up with pain by sitting at the same place for almost five hours.

" don't worry Sweetheart, you're mine " the unfamiliar voice whispered, as she stared at the man in his dark grey suit, his sea green eyes dripping with desire making Adeena to feel disgusted.

" zahab will kill you for this" yelled Adeena, taking the strength in her, as her gaze flickered at thr clock which ticked one in the midnight, she remembered going to the shopping with Rida where she was kidnapped and Rida was pushed to the ground.

Her eyes streamed down with tears at her helpless state, unable to comprehend why was she here, she closed her eyes, the particular pair of amber eyes flashed in front of her.

" you're only mine, remember that whore" he yelled, Clenching her throat as Adeena wriggled under his death grip, tears falling loosely on her eyes.

He slapped across her face, unable to think her to be in someone's arms, As his eyes turned red, it was clear he was obsessed with her and wanted nothing but to make her his.

" That bastard, let him die" the man yelled, touching her cheeks as Adeena moved disgusted by his touch, she is use to only zahab's touch Because no matter what, as zahab says jaan-e-zahab, indeed her heart skips when ever he says that.

" leave me please" she whispered, choking on her breath, as the man let out a loud wicked laugh, his sound resounding across the place.

" No baby, I love you, let me make you mine" he whispered, desire dripping from his words, but Adeena knew once her man gets his hands on this person, he will be buried six feet down.

And her heart whispered the prayers to god, to send her king to save her from this hell, her man who promised to be with her to thick and thin no matter what, and she believed Allah never forshake his creations.

She had faith in her creator knowing he has light prepared in each darkness, all we need to do is lay our trust in him and that's exact thing she did.

" Remember bitch that bastard will be killed if he touch you" The loud voice pulled her attention, making Adeena to flinch back, she wasn't use to this yelling as her man never allowed anyone to raise their voice on her, be it him he will punish himself if he did.

No one was allowed, and the four walls around waited for the upcoming danger knowing this person had messed up with the wrong person, A fire who burns anyone if they touch his jaan.

________________

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM.

HOW ARE Y'ALL??

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?