Chapter 15

Hello my readers! I wanted to let you know that I've added a song in this chapter. It's called, "Love Song," by Adele. This song will be in italics. Disclaimer: I do NOT own this song, all rights go the artist.

*******

Unexpectedly, the scenery altered and they all were in a court setting.

"What's going on?" Lelia requested, complex.

"Ah. Lelia Madris. We need to speak to you!" The voice boomed out.

There in front of them and seated in an office scenario were four judges; two women and two men. They all wore white robes, and each one had a gavel to the side. The four stared down with disappointment.

"Yes, we have called you, because it has come to our attention that you committed the worst taboo of all time."

"Taboo? Look, I was drugged and brainwashed by my own coven's priest. Yes, I was brought back-"

"Ms. Madris, that's not what we are referring to. We understand that and don't hold that deed towards you."

"Then?"

The male judge nodded in Black's direction and went on to say the following.

"It is taboo to fall in love and produce a child with such an evil...god."

"What? I didn't-"

"Since you were not informed of this, we have concluded your punishment to not have any powers, or any contact with your significant other for a year. In doing this, you would be completely human. Also, if Mr. Goku Black doesn't cause any havoc on earth, you will obtain your powers sooner."

"What! NO! I-"

The male judge held up his hand to stop her and finished with, "OR, we can erase your offspring."

"You can't be serious!" Lelia exclaimed.

"I would like to see you try!" Black thunderously, requested.

Simultaneously, one of the other witch authorities lifted their finger upwards. Due to this, Daxton developed trouble for intake of air.

"STOP IT! HE'S JUST A BOY! ALRIGHT I'LL DO IT!" Lelia affirmed, vociferously.

"Lelia, you don't have to do that! Let me handle them!" Black declared.

"Mr. Goku Black, we urged you to remain quiet! If you don't, well. It's already been demonstrated what can happen to your family."

The older man motioned for the other committee to deceased his maneuver, which he did. Daxton took in breaths and let them out slowly as he massaged the outside of his windpipe.

"As you can see for yourself, we keep our word! It is wise of you for your rightful decision." The older man admitted.

Black gritted his teeth. Such moronic species should not talk to him, or his family like this! OR even make such resolvements for them! Black realized that they had Lelia over a barrel when their son was ushered into it. 'Nasty, prudent beings!' He thought to himself.

Black let out an disgusted sound towards the judiciary.

"ZAMASU!" Lelia screamed, fiercely. Hence, this  confounded Black to where he appended.

"You have never called me Zamasu! Even after I told you the outcome of how I received this figure. You expressed how this new body is what I make it as. You also told me that you despise the name, Zamasu and-"