Chapter 3

"Where are you taking me, you monster!" Lelia screamed out.

"Can it, human! You will know soon enough!"

In a few minutes, the two arrived at some stone cottage.

Once they were settled on the ground, Black pushed her down and announced the following.

"Now, mortal! Your services are requested!"

"My services?" Lelia questioned, as she dusted off her blue jeans and t-shirt. She brushed her brunette hair away from her face. At that split second, Black caught her movement and was mesmerized by it.

"Yes, I tried some sweets that the dead woman had and now I must know how it is prepared."

"How do you know it was mine?"

"You're sweet stand does have a cupcake symbol, correct?"

"Yes."

"Good, it was wise to retrieve you."

"You can NOT just kidnap people for your own selfish needs!"

"I think I just did. Now, write down the ingredients. So, I can go fetch them for you to fix it for me!"

"And who says I will whip it up for you?"

Black quickly grabbed her and leered into her eyes. He spoke in a serious rasp tone.

"If you refuse to comply, then. I don't have a problem with ceasing your life. I won't think twice. If that isn't enough to convince you to do what I ask. Well, I know a certain human- female, Gabby is her name I think. That will NOT live to see another day!"

Black squeezed her body hard with his fingertips.

"Alright!"

"Excellent!" Black alleged, as he let go of the grip he had.

Later, Black returned with a paper and pen.

"Now, the ingredients!" He instructed, exasperated.

Lelia wrote them down and gave it back to him.

Thereafter, Black chained her to a nearby table.

"Now earthling, don't you go anywhere. I'll be back soon." Black conveyed, and gave out a devilish laughter.

Lelia sighed in relief after he had left. She knew she wasn't going to make it out of here. She had heard anyone being captured by Black didn't make it out alive to say so.Yes, she could use a spell to get out of here, but why bother. He would sense her escape and do worse to her than what was planned. She buried her head in her arms and cried quietly.

'That didn't take much time to gather up all the items. I still had time to kill some wasteful humans, too.Why wasn't he acting like himself? And when was he not proficient with his meals? Why the sudden need of HER? There is nothing special about her! After she furnishes this, I will kill her!' Black told himself.

Moments later, he had arrived with the items needed to make. Lelia was seated on the floor. Black went over and unchained her shackles.

"Here, mortal assemble that!" Black ordered.

Lelia picked up the bag that had the ingredients inside and went to work.

Afterwards, the delicious meal and yummy dessert was consumed.

"That was succulent! Maybe I will keep you around a little bit more."

"What?"

"Unless you want me to go ahead and end your life right now. It would be a shame to do, tho."

"No, no, I choose life."

'Well if it means I will continue to live, I will fix as many meals as I can to survive;' Leila thought to herself.

"Oh, by the way. From here out you will do as I tell you, and if you do not, heavy punishment will be established to you from yours truly."

"Seriously? You think I will eve-"

A hasty grasp was felt by Lelia, which prevented her from finishing. His fingers jabbed forcefully into her soft skin. As Black spoke, he would go deeper into her flesh.

"First off, you will NOT talk to a deity like that! Is that clear?"

"Crystal." Lelia answered, as she rubbed the pain away from her shoulders.

'What type of hell was waiting for me?' She thought. Soon after, she started to gather up the dirty dishes to wash them.

"And mortal?"

"My name is Lelia." She voiced softly.

"I will call you whatever I please!"

Until next chapter, my wonderful reader!