Chapter 1

Hello, my wonderful readers! So, I am back again. I have been wanting to share this. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

Fandom: Dragon ball Super 

Characters: Goku Black, OC, Goku, Vegeta

Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Mystery.

Rated: M

Warning: This story will have sexual content!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters of  Dragon ball Super.

Forbidden Sweets

* Chapter 1 *

The morning sunshine broke through the cracks of a once tall structure city. Lelia had brought some treats out and placed them on the table. She didn't noticed the crowd had separated, until the people gasped; which caught her attention.

Lelia glanced up and there is when she seen a pair of coal black eyes in stare at hers. He wore a dark grey vest, underneath that was a long-sleeved black turtleneck with a red sash, black pants and pointy white boots. When he turned, Lelia eyed his green potara earring which he wore on his left ear. His silver ring that was placed on his pointed finger on his right hand would glint, as he moved.  He was waiting for her to run, upon his face was a evil smirk. This was the evil monster named Black.

By now, the people had already took off from her treat stand.

"In case you hadn't realize, this is the part where you run."

"Run? From you? I don't think so. I'm not afraid of you!" Lelia retaliated.

"Foolish mortal! Do you not recognize who you are talking to!" Black enraged.

"Yes, I do. I'm not blind! All I see is a powerful bully, who needs to be put in his place!"

A small laughter escaped from Goku Black.

"I forgot how humans can be so funny on the break of death!"

"Hilarious, I know." Lelia responded, sarcastically.

"Now, mortal. Either you stand your ground and meet your so called maker. OR run to live another day. Your choice?!" Black replied.

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"As you wish, imprudent mortal. It's your funeral."

"We'll see about that!" Lelia muttered.

Black powered up and form a energy ball at his fingertips, and fired it at Lelia.

In a swift movement, the impact was blasted to pieces by the lift of Lelia's hand.

Black was shocked.

'How could one lousy human had the power to stop his attack!' Black speculated to himself.

For once, you are speechless." Lelia stated and then questioned. " I bet you are wondering how?"

"I'm not wondering. It was mere luck, you nasty human!"

"If you honestly believe that. Here, let me close my eyes and you can try once again?" Lelia challenged.

"You're on, moronic mortal!" Black spoke, distastefully.

Lelia closed her eyes, and stood perfectly still and abide for Black's move.

Goku Black advised a small plan to himself. He had to think of something. Since she wouldn't be able to see his next attack, only hear it. Which wasn't good enough for him. Then, a smirk came across his face follow by a low chuckle.

"Next time, mortal. Next time," he said and vanished.

Lelia glimpsed up at where he was minutes before.

"Oh, Black, this isn't over. Not by a long shot!"

More to come, my wonderful readers!