Chapter 5

Black instructed her in a movement again at that spot for her to explain.

"Well. I got this to cover something up that happened to me a very long time ago."

Black nodded and added, "And?"

"And, what?"

"What happened?"

"Well."

"Well?"

"Alright. Remember when I told you that I orb the other day?"

"Yes."

"When it was my first time doing this. It didn't go smoothly. I had a husband and a loving daughter. We decided to take a plane to visit a relative at the time. It was an exciting moment for us, until a huge thunderstorm appeared and lightning hit one of the engines. The plane immediately began to drop down. We all three huddled up with one another, the exchanging of our love through the fears and tears. Then, as the plane was about to smack down into the hard cold ocean water. I escaped just in the nick of time. Where I landed was in a much rough, sharp ground. The seashells and rocks there acted as knives that stabbed in my right leg and arm. It was odd though, my leg suffered more abrasions than my arm did. The impact left me unconscious, the rescue team searched the area for survivors of the crash and found me. I was in the hospital for a few days. I kept having this horrible nightmare of repeating that scene over and over in my head. When I finally came to, they told me it was only me. I realized what had happened. The orbing had been passed down from my ancestors as well. My husband didn't have a problem with me being a witch and it didn't stop us living our life."

Lelia propped her leg on a nearby stool for Black to get a better view.

"If you look closer you can still see some of the scars that weren't completely covered up. I wanted a new start on life, so why not cover it with something new.

"Why a dragon?" Black asked, curiously.

"One of many creatures I like," Lelia responded.

Black nodded and continued to view her tattoo. Soon, he could see what she had said about the scars not being coated in the heavy black ink. He imagined her leg without the imprint there. He concluded that her leg looks as if it's been through a meat slicer.

The Dragon tattoo started at her inner thigh and went down to wrap around her leg and stopped at her ankle.

Black put both of his hands on her leg. Lelia assumed his action was to get a perspective view of the artwork. He made the realization of her words on a new start, for a dragon similar to one printed on her leg had given him his as well.

He placed his lips on her leg, his sudden breath onto her skin made shivers go up her spine. Black could smell her sweet aroma. Immediately, something deep inside him began to awaken. A rapid urge took over him, Black was confused about this.

"Black, are you okay?" Lelia asked, as she noticed his pinkish cheeks.

Black briskly turned away so Lelia couldn't see what she did to him. "I'm fine," he mumbled, tetchy.

Later on, Black came back. He grabs hold of her hand.

"What are you doing?" Lelia questioned.

"I am curious about something."

Black takes her to a certain place and time. When Lelia acknowledges the whereabouts, she begs him to go back. The pain, in which he witnessed from Lelia pleased him. She uttered a spell and made Black's stomach feel queasy.

"What is this?" Black quizzed, as he clutched his belly.

"Worst case of the diarrhea, from yours truly. Now, take us home and I will call it off!" Lelia demanded.

Black leers at her in despite, but in admiration at the same time.

"Very well," he grunted.

Abruptly, he returns back to the present.

Lelia muttered the same words and the sickly in Black's abdomen ceased. In doing so, he sighed in relief.

"How were we able to go there?"

"My ring." Black pointed out. "It can go to the past and the future.

"Why? Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to see your reaction and be amused with it."

"You bastard!" Lelia thundered and left the room.

Minutes passed and it occurred to Black  that she wasn't coming down anytime soon. He decided to go and fetch her.

"Mor-LELIA? COME ON OUT!" He yelled into her closed door.

"GO AWAY ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T BRING UP HURTFUL MEMORIES LIKE THAT TO ANYONE!"

"What about supper?"

"Fix it yourself!"

"Mortal!"

"MONSTER GO AWAY!"

Weeks crawled by and meanwhile,  Black had gone back to her past. He was inquisitive on what happened to Lelia. He decided to view it from her point of view. Afterwards, he analyzed it wasn't right of him to do that to her. When did he start to care about her feelings? What has happened to him?

'Why did he show me this? To damage me? I will not bow, nor break from his games. Here I thought we had an understanding. I guess it was one of his sick jokes!? Or did he do that because he simply felt ashamed for touching my leg? I don't see why. OH! That burning touch he did! I think he experienced this, too. What on earth am I blabbering like a love sick fool, for?' Lelia thought to herself.

Black stepped towards and ceased at Lelia's closed door. He could smell the wood scent as he asked if she wanted to blow off some steam.

Then in a dull voice, Black said the following.

"You can even hit me a couple of times if you like.

Lelia unlocked the door and retorted with.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

Moments later, the two were outside and in a fight stance.

Lelia and Black fought against one another. Black came to terms that it thrilled and left him excited. With each jab and kick, it impacted more on them both.

Lelia hit him with her own attacks. The results caught him off guard.

Subsequently, Black called forth his blade that glowed around his hand. Next, he sent laser beams out her direction. Not knowing at the time he had missed when he had swirled to form an explosive in mid air.

"Love that move, but you were a bit slow," Lelia commented. Black sneered at her.

"Oh, I know that look all too well," Lelia affirmed.

Suddenly, Black threw a punch at her, which Lelia blocked. This started their one on one battle, once again. After a few hits, the two stopped to take a breather.

Black ran towards Lelia and tackled her. They both hit the ground. Lelia could feel his arousal alongside her clothing. This time she jest the following.

"Someone is getting all steamed up."

"You have no idea." Black replied in a stern voice.

Each one had gashes on their skin. When Black saw Lelia's scratches on her cheek, it made him want to lick the escape blood away. Instead, Lelia wiped it away with her hand.

That night, Lelia had an unusual dream of Black and her being intimate. She quickly woke up and sat straight up. ' What the hell was that all about?'

Until the next chapter, my wonderful readers!