Chapter 13

Hello my readers. So in this chapter, there will be some songs introduced. They will be in Bold and in Italics.

I will also mention that there is a flashback in this chapter as well, but this is labeled as you come to it.

Note: I DO NOT own these songs!

You are welcome to check out these songs.

*First song: Warrior (remix) by Beth Crowley

*Second song: Everything Black by Unlike Pluto feat.T mike.taylor.

*Third song: Born To Be Yours by Imagine Dragons

Forbidden Sweets

*Chapter 13*

Lelia had mentioned to Black that Bulma could help set up everything. That they could also get her to do the announcements.

"But what about joining us with the handfasting?" Lelia quizzed.

"Leave that to me, my Enchantress." Black assured.

"I guess now, we need to go ask Bulma for that favor?" Lelia suggested.

Black held out his hand, in doing so she placed hers into his.

Once Black, Lelia and Daxton arrived at the Capsule Corporation and with still at hold, Black used his Instant Transmission to get to Bulma.

"AHH!" Bulma shrieked, started and expressed the following. "You and Goku! I swear! Sheesh!" She said, as she settled her hand on her heart.

"Well actually that-" Black was about to say.

Bulma held out her hand to desist his sentence.

"Don't even!" She remarked.

"Hey Bulma, I-we have a request for you?" Lelia offered, as she apprehend the tension in the room.

"What's that?"

"Could you be our coordinator for our handfasting celebration?"

"You're guys are- I mean-sure...But you know he's-" Bulma disclosed, as she glanced at Black, her nerves still uneasy at close proximity.

"What?" Lelia exhorted.

Bulma eyed at their hands, which were entangled with one another.

"Oh-wow! Never thought I would see that!" Bulma pointed out.

"Huh?"

"Nothing! Sure-But-Um-Where's the baby?" Bulma questioned, concerned since Lelia didn't have a swollen belly.

Black and Lelia smiled at one another, and then at Bulma. Thereafter, they stepped to the opposite side and revealed a young man that had stood behind them.

"What the-How? Never-mind." Bulma attempted. Immediately, she stared at the man in front of her.

"Hello! My name is Daxton. Nice to meet you!" Daxton replied, and smirked-his father's known smile.

"Nah, that's not creepy at all!" Bulma murmured to herself.

Bulma noted that not only did the boy have his father's features, but had Lelia's as well.

'Bet his power is outstanding!' Bulma thought to herself.

"Nice to meet you, Daxton. I'm Bulma. Such pleasant manners he has Lelia!" Bulma claimed, as they shook hands.