Chapter 7

Abruptly, Black's eyes snapped open. He looked around in the dim light. A sweat bead rolled down his face as he realized it was a dream. It was odd, he never had envisions before. When he glanced down on the ground next to him, all he saw was an empty space. 'What? Why am I-'.

In a flash, it all came back to him. Black concluded that her witch coven had rescued her, and the gang, "Hope" helped them.

Black could not wait anymore, nor would he stand for this! He had to find the bastard that took the only good thing in his life. So what if she was mortal, she was his and he was hers. She wasn't like those normal disgusting humans. There was something about her that attracted him to her. Black would find her no matter what, and once he did, they would feel his wrath!

*********************************************

Concurrently, two members from Lelia's old coven tied her hands and feet to a stake. As she comes to apprehend what is about to take place.

"What is the meaning of this! I grew up here! Why am I being treated like this!"

Lelia searched for answers or even help from the two that had just bound her, but in return they gave her an apologetic grimace.

Another woman came forth. She was dressed in a red cloak. Straight away, Lelia knew who this was. It was Harlow, the Coven's master and the High Priest.

"You would burn your own kind, your own family?! This is crazy! Please, stop! You don't understand! He's not like that anymore! I was kidnapped by him. But-!"

"SILENT!" The woman yelled out to Lelia. Then, the woman continued on.

"We gather here today to witness how a traitor among our people is to be dealt with and why the actions portrayed are not acceptable! This woman, once a sister of ours, has fallen in love with the demon monster that you know as Black."

Gasps were heard from the crowds that had gathered around to hear what this woman had to say. Soon after, the High Priest resumed.

"Not only has she fallen in love, but she has bed with the monster and is also carrying his offspring as we speak."

More whoops and snorts voiced out.

Meanwhile, Black recognized that kind of attack. Witches! He focused carefully, just like the previous owner of this body could. He too, could sense powers and used instant transmission to get to their location. He just needed to lock on to hers. There!

The Woman turned her attention to Lelia, while she had a confused expression.

"What are you talking about? I'm not-"

Harlow stepped away from the cluster of people, to mildy have words with her.

"Lelia, my dear, I can sense some other form of power here, and it's not yours."

The High Priest stated and took her action back to the people.

"I will not allow this! I, the high priest, say we burn this to prevent the next doomsday of this planet!"

Roar of agreement echoed all around.

As a match was lit to the scattered hay around Lelia's feet, in seconds a blaze was started.

The fire and smoke filled Lelia's lungs, which made her struggle for air . 'I guess this is it for me,' she thought.

At once, it brought him to a place. Black could smell something burning. Simultaneously as he glimpsed at the image, enraged engulfed inside him. His once black hair is now the shade of pink. Black had transformed into Super Sayian Rosé.

Black attacked them with a few of his ki blasts. The smoke that covered his eyes was blocking his view of Lelia. One of his hits was aimed at a nearby shack, he hoped the commotion would distract them.

In a rush, Black instant transmission to her. Next, he broke her free and then slapped the fire out on her body. Lelia was still unconscious in his arms. During which, Black perceived this and soared high in the sky.

Black acknowledged Lelia's ill appearance. He observed the blood that flowed from the cuts, not to mention the burn marks that she attained. He wouldn't let these peasants get away with this! Instantly, Black shot them with another energy blast. In doing so, Black retained his hold of Lelia's body as he went further away.

A few miles down, Black found a stream. He stopped and put her body on the ground. Subsequently, Black ensured that her head was tilted up. He scooped the water from the stream in his palms and placed it to her lips. She drank the cool water. Unexpectedly, Lelia began to cough.

"Lelia?" Black questioned in distress.

"I'm alright." She spoke in a raspy voice.

"Those imbeciles will pay for doing this to you!" Black declared, as he shook his fist.

Lelia laid her hand on top of his trembling knuckles.

"There is no need," she mumbled faintly.

"What?! After what they did to you!"

"Yes, I know. However, their methods helped me get to where I am today. I grew strong because of this."

Black let out a disgusting sound.

"So, please do not kill them. Okay?"

"All alright," he answered, disappointed.

Lelia looked around at the familiar scenery. She turned to go a certain direction. She noticed it seemed recognizable. As Lelia walked on, the crunchy sound underneath her covered feet caught her attention. She peeked down to see the smashed shells.

"Can't be!"

"Can't be what?" Black asked.

Lelia ran to a precise location. There, still untouched on the sandy shells was a golden heart necklace.

"Lelia?" Black called out, as he followed her.

"Black this is mine. This is the same necklace that my former husband gave to me.

Afterwards, they looked at how far the distance traveled and how close it was to her old coven whereabouts.

"NO! It's not true!" Lelia exclaimed.

Following this, she eyed at Black who gave her a furious countenance.

"No, Black! DON'T! Promise me, now!"

More to come!