☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

It was a little bit before Thanksgivings when the porch of Natalie's house was full of boxes. "I thought you were only bringing few stuff for now." Amber commented as she tried to lift a box that was a little too heavy for her.

Isaac had moved out, he was staying at a hotel room since he was feeling better. He was trying to find a job at Seattle so he could stay, wanting to be closer to his daughter. And once he moved out, Natalie told Mark that he was welcomed to their house. For a little test drive. To see how things would go. 

"Oh leave that, I'll take it. It's my medical books." Mark rushed on Amber's side, taking the box off her hands and putting it inside. "Hey Amber I think I left a bag in the car, can you check?" Mark called out, but when he got no reply, he walked back outside. "Am-" but Amber was busy looking across the street at the boy that she had been avoiding at all cost. Mark followed her eyes and saw the boy that he had given a ride to that night a couple of months ago. "Is that the guy that punched someone for you?" Mark questioned and Amber snapped out of the staring contest with Tom. 

"Uh, yeah whatever, he is stupid anyway." Amber shook her head and tried not to look sad. 

"He is still looking at you though." But Mark was still glancing at the boy who as looking at Amber with a sad look on his face. "A little creepy if you ask me, but whatever."

"Well, he can go back to his girlfriend and leave me alone." Amber cleared her throat.

"What if he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore and he wants you to be his girlfriend. Maybe I should wave him over."

"If you do that I'll tear all your clothes apart and then throw them in the mud." Amber threatened him and Mark pulled his hand down not able to do a move.

"Huh, those threats" Mark sighed, "like mother like daughter. It's gonna be fun living with you, scared for my life every step of the way." Mark joked, but he knew better than messing with Natalie or Amber.

"Well, you fell in love with the wrong woman." Amber shrugged like she was telling him 'your problem'.

"Or the right one you know, because your mom's amazing." Mark smiled.

"No argument there." Amber said as she picked up the last box. "Hey, is Callie and Arizona coming over for dinner on Thanksgivings?"

"Yeah..." Mark replied and followed her inside, excited to start his new life with Amber and Natalie.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Thanksgiving Eve

That night started with Natalie in the O.R. working on a case she hadn't in ages. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Wow. That is the biggest pseudoaneurysm I've ever seen." Cristina exclaimed excited. Natalie had given her one more chance after what she had pulled off at the O.R. And so far they had be doing well and Cristina was completely in love with her attending.

"It's at the suture line of the transplant. The new heart is dying. Damn it." Natalie cursed.

Another resident was working with Natalie a lot lately, Jackson Avery, he was one of the Mercy West residents. Natalie's words at Arizona when she saw him for the first time were 'how is it possible for someone to be that good looking?' He had the no so typical combination of dark skin with green eyes and just generally someone with good genes. But she also thought that he was a nice guy, but as a doctor he had a long way to go and Natalie was willing to teach him, even if Cristina didn't really like it. "Poor guy that brought her in." Jackson commented. "I think they were on their third date. It doesn't even look like a heart anymore."