My Destiny [4/5]

Kit's POV

It's been a year since Phi Sing went to persue his masters. A lot of things happened in the last one year. I focused more on my singing and music career than acting while Phi Sing focused on his studies. He even started his own youtube channel which now had 1.1 Million subscribers. At first many were eager to know about where he was staying and tried to reach him out but no one succeed. They gave up after a while. The other things most of his fans and peraya were curious was about Nong Alice.

But She hasn't given any thought about them as she hasn't revealed her face. Phi did warn everyone asking not to pull Alice into anything cause many were trying to blame her saying she is the reason that Peraya Ship Sank. Not Only Phi Sing but even I, Phi Tay, Phi New, Phi Off, Phi Gun, Phi Jane, Phi Nahm and Singto's father also tweeted about it cause she was just a teen kid who was supporting Phi Sing and became our Nong in no time. It was only after the tweet that I came to know that Phi Tay, Phi New, Phi Off and Phi Gun were in touch with Phi Singto.

After that tweet everyone stopped blaming her. Phi Singto went live on insta every once in two weeks. He would share about how things are going on and how Alice would prank on him and tease him. Though Alice did not show her face.. she would speak to Phi Sing. They would fight like real siblings. Slowly everyone started adoring Alice. 

Phi Sing revealed her face to the public on her birthday by posting wishes on instagram and twitter by tagging her. Just like the previous tweet.. all of us wished her by posting her picture. To my surprise she even became close to my parents, brother and sister. Alice and my sister Kat became best friends. They spend their weekends talking to eachother. Despite of all this, I and Phi Sing never spoke to eachother except on two days which were mine and his birthday. Other than that we exchanged gifts for New Year also.

Coming to the current time, I am sitting in the set removing the make up when I heard the news which made my heart beat rise like hell.

"Singto Prachaya has graduated and obtained his Master's degree in one academic year. Along with him his Nong Alice also has graduated as a veledictorian from both Broadcast and Arts department as well as Business Department setting a new highest. Both of them are going to return to Thailand by tomorrow." 

I jumped from my seat and rang up Alice first. Phi Sing did share a couple of months back in his live that he is planning to graduate soon and has been taking every exam he needs to for that.. but he also added that it was just a try which he may or may not be able to clear and asked us not to hope much. I and Alice connected through social media and also by calls once her face and account was revealed. Even the others follow her including our families.

"Hey bro-in-law." She greeted with her usual chirpy voice. 
"Congratualation Nong.." I wished her.
"Thank you so much.." She replied excitely.. "See Phi Sing.. I won.. I got my wishes first from my bro-in-law." She teased Phi Sing.
She would never fail to make me shy and blush as she call me bro-in-law. But I just hope it will be true. It gives me a kind of assurance saying Phi Sing is still loving me.

"Ah.. Ah.. fine.. don't you team up against me once we return." I heard Phi Sing's voice. The call was surely on speaker.
"Congratulationg Tuan." I said shyly but loud enough for them to hear.
"Thanks Kit.. and see you soon.." I heard Phi Sing's reply.
"When will you reach..?" I asked. I wanted to plan a surprise visit to him.
"We will reach the BKK airport by 11 in the morning according to your time." Alice replied.

"Phi Sing.. don't you dare pack our cameras with your dresses.. I have a separate bag.." Alice shouted. I chuckled at their fight.
"Then... I will see you both soon.. Be careful in your journey Alice.. don't wander around and loose the way. Stay beside Phi Sing." I said.
"Khab Phi.. I won't.. and we will be careful.. I am really eager to meet you." She said making me smile.
"Me too.. Then.. I will let you pack now.. See you soon.. Byee." I said.
"Bye Bye..!" I heard both Phi Sing and Alice greeting which made me smile as I cut the call.