Young Alpha Father [3/7]

Kong's POV

All of us sat down in the cheer hall as we changed into the shirts they gave us. I was sitting between Tew and Em. I have noticed that Tew has calmed down and was now participating with the cheer game the second years were organizing.

The game went on.. most of my classmates were introducing themselves.. I was trying my best to remember their names.. It was my turn but suddenly the whole room became silent. I sat down back when the second years moved aside as the new set of students walked in. One of them was Phi Knot.

"Swadee Khab First Years.. I am Arthit Rojnapath.. your head hazer and also a third year senior. I am in charge of monitoring you all through out the year. I hope full co-operation from you all.. which means full attendance for every hazing session. Also, we expect that you all will best to complete the tasks which we are going to give you." He said as he stepped forward. I could feel something different towards him. I shifted my attention from him to Tew who was trying hard to breath normally. I put my hand on his knee making him look at me.

"It's okay relax.. tell me what happened..?" I whispered to him. I was still hearing the hazers introducing themselves.
"Mate..." Tew managed to whisper. I understood the pull he must be feeling.. and being an Omega he must be feeling restless. I looked back at where P'Knot was.. he was trying hard to put his stern face. I held Tew's hand and gave him an assuring smile. I released a slight soothing scent enough for Tew to get distracted from his Mate's scent. I wasn't sure if my guess was right or not.. but I decided to speak later.

Wad who was on the other side also felt something wrong as he held Tew's other hand while he was still looking forward. But I noticed that there was something wrong with him also. I wasn't sure.. and since he was using scent blockers and mainting blank expressions.. it was hard to read him and his feeling right now.

"Now we would like to give you the first task." P' Arthit's voice bought back my focus on them. P'Knot has already bought his auro under control. 
"But before that.. we would like to ask if you all want to know the seniors or not..?" P'Knot asked. Everyone were mumbling the answer.
"Answer it loud and clear." P'Prem shouted.

"YES PHI." We replied together. 
"Good.. then I want you all to collect 1000 signatures in a week." He said. 'The hell.. one week..?!' Every one were whispering about how impossible was this task. 'It isn't practically possible.. but can I ask them for more time..? No.. let us try for few days.. if it isn't possible then we can ask them.. They will be around in the campus itself right.' I thought.

"Silence.. if you want to talk then ask for permission after you tell your name and student id." Phi Arthit shouted silencing the whole hall. I could sense Em and Wad were about to stand up.. I held Em's hand and stopped him from getting up while I nodded my head in denial when Wad looked at me. I was glad that he sat down.

We were soon dismissed.. the second years distributed the books in which we were going to collect the signatures. Once we were out of the cheer hall I, Em, Tew, Wad and Oak along with May, Maprang and Prae walked towards the canteen. The girls were complaining about how impossible the task was.

"Kong.. why did you stop me from rising a question.?" Em asked me. Even Wad was looking for the answer.
"We haven't even tried it guys.. and they will be around in the campus right.. so we can ask them for more time if it isn't possible even after trying." I said.
"He is right.. sometimes.. it is all about our efforts.. maybe we can complete the task if we work hard.. why not try before giving up or asking more time." Tew added in support of me. Everyone of us bought some drinks and decided to collect a few signatures after the a short break. We sat down at one of the benchs. 

"Kong can you come with me..?" Tew whispered in my ears. 
"Where.?" I asked him with a low voice.
"I will tell you.. but first come with me na." He requested.
"Guys.. we will be back soon.. wait for us here.. or you can start collecting signatures.. we will join you all." I said as I stood up along with Tew.
"Where to?" Em asked.