After Divorce 💔[1/10]

Author's Note : Rojnapath's are well know businessmen and the richest people in Thailand. It is a M-preg story.. Please don't read it if you are not convenient with it.

Kong : Male Bearer
Arthit : Normal Man

Arthit's POV

Aaah..! I have been attending back to back meetings since the moment I entered the office. I know as a CEO of this company.. It would be unprofessional for me to think so.. but you can't blame me.. It is just a year and half since I graduated.. and I have already been married to a person.. and even forced to take this position.

It is not that I don't like my job.. I do like it.. but sometimes.. I feel stressed. And about marriage..? There is nothing to ask about.. I did not even have a proper conversation with him till now.. I don't even reply to the texts he leaves everyday. 

Doesn't he get tired of me.? He always does things for me.. like he cooks for me.. he sends me lunch.. he makes sure I am healthy.. but all I do is to give him a cold shoulder.. All I spoke to him was about getting divorced after an year exactly we are married.. and for that I still have 3days left. Yes.. finally I will get divorced in a year. 

This whole year I did my best to make him give up on the bond.. but he struck to the bond of one year. I am glad he hasn't informed about this to neither of our parents. Once the meeting was done.. I hit a bar which was owned by my friend Bright's cousin. I kept drinking.. and that was when I took out my mobile.. 

Ah..?! Is my mobile off.? Through the whole year there wasn't a day that went by when my dear husband hasn't texted me or rang me up when I was not at home.. but how come he hasn't even left a message for me today.? 

I took my coat and made my way to home after I informed Bright, who was helping his cousin, that I was leaving. When I went home.. there was food on table but my husband wasn't there. Everyday he would wait for me along with my dinner.. he would eat with me irrespective of what time it was. May be it was the effect of alcohol.. that I started searching for him.. he wasn't in the kitchen or dining room.. So I walked towards his room.. 

I knocked a couple of times but there wasn't any response.. I opened the door and slowly went inside. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing my husband.. He had a towel around his waist and another one over his shoulder with which he was wiping his wet hair... 

'Damn.. why haven't I noticed that he is this hot.. I bet both girls and boys will be behind him.' 

"What are you doing here P'Arthit.?" He asked me.
"Ah.. No.. nothing.. " I said coming out of my thoughts.
"P.. you are drunk.?" He asked. 'His voice is really sweet.. the way he says my name gives me some kind of unknown feeling.'

"Not much.." I replied. I guess this is one of the longest conversation we are having other than the one where I asked for divorce. 
"P.. can you go out.? I need to change and sleep." He said. I nodded my head unconciously and kept looking at his face and body.. I got a grip on myself and turned around. I could feel him coming behind me.. maybe to close the door.. 

This is the first time I could feel every moment of his.. how I wish I could touch him and kiss him all over.. Just before I stepped out of the door.. I gave into my feelings.. 
"Ah screw it.." I said as I grabbed his face and started kissing him rather roughly.. He kept trying to free himself but I held him firmly. 

I kicked the door close and moved both of us to the bed.. He screamed in pain as I pushed him on to the bed.
"Ah.. P.. what are you doing..? At least talk it out.. you can't just force me." He shouted at me.
"There is nothing to talk.. It is something we can do as husbands..." I said as I went over him and kissed him.. But he broke the kiss and turned his face away. 
"P.. we are going to be divorced in a couple of days.. I will no longer be your husband.. let me go now." He said. Was he sad..? But why..? Though I could sense it.. I did not want to care about it.