Mafia 👑King's Innocent 👨‍❤️‍👨Lover [6/6]

Kong's POV

"Has Arthit ever told you what happened to his Mae.?" Uncle asked me suddenly.
"He told me that he lost her when he was 13.. I haven't pressed much on it because it was a sensitive topic for him.. I noticed he was gulping again and again so that he won't cry." I replied.
"Arthit is not a murderer Kong." Uncle said. 

"Then why hasn't he denied it and accepted it..?" I asked him. I was schocked.. why did he do that..?
"He is a Mafia Leader.. He leads the top Mafia Gang." Uncle said. I chocked my breadth. "No.. don't speak anything now. listen to the whole story." He said immediately before I could even ask anything.

"Ours was a happy family.. Though I and Arthit's mother were married to eachother because of a business proposal.. we ended up falling in love with eachother. She was very lively women. She would play left and right with everyone who try to mess up with our business or family. Though she was a girl she had everyone under her control.. Her command was like an order from a queen for everyone in the office. She never looked down on anyone nor showed partiality which made her loved. Both of us were given equal rights and we worked hand in hand as we had eachother's back.. On our first wedding anniversary we came to know that she was one week pregnant.. both of us were happy.. my parents and her parents looked after her every moment. We asked her to take rest temporarily as our father's decided to help me with the business instead of her. Everyday... every minute used to be special to us." Uncle said. I smiled as I saw the happiness in his eyes.

"Then after a year Arthit was born. He was a very warm child.. trust me he loves his mother more. They both even abondon me with work and spend play time and go around. I won't say that he didn't love me.. he did love me but he liked playing with his mother more cause she was still like a kid. I mean though she was his mother.. she could play with him like a small kid.. she was very innocent.. never seen the bad side of business all her life." Uncle said.
"How did she die Uncle..?" I asked.

"It was when Arthit was around 13years old.. Things with the company were going wrong.. we did not know the cause.. we have overseen a few people because we trusted them but at the end they were the ones who backstabbed us.. She thought they would just listen to her words.. but they were far worse.. they already had connections with Mafia which she heard from them. She immediately informed us.. and collected some videos and their audios for proofs.. Before she could escape or we could reach there.. they got a glimpse of her and they killed her brutally. They killed an innocent person.. she has never hurt even an animal.. she was a pure soul." Uncle exclaimed the last part in tears.. even I was having tears in my eyes listening to it.

"Though we had the proofs we could only clear those people who back stabbed us in the company but the Mafia gang remained undisturbed.. We tried everything possible but we could not bring them down.. after 5 years of battle when we were about to give up.. I suddenly heard the news of new Mafia Gang being formed which killed this gang." He said. "Do you know which gang was it..?" He asked looking at me. I was doubtful about my answer so I shook my head.

"It was Arthit and his four friends." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "He was after them since the day he secretly heard about the whole story and you know.. he proudly confronted to us about it.. He even added that he would not give up on that gang forever and always clear up things when the police can't do anything. He might kill people but he doesn't hurt innocent.. in fact he and his friends help the innocent people from the corrupted ones. Though it is against the law.. but he is doing the correct thing.. he became the only fear the police can have so that they can do the rest of the things properly.. but if they backdown.. he would enter with his team and clean it up." Uncle said proudly.
"Why did he at least not try to explain this to me Uncle..?" I asked confusedly.. I would have never blamed him if this is what he was doing..