Eternal Love 💖[1/4]

Authors Note : Suthilak's and Rojnapath's are well known as well as richest business man in Thailand and their friendship is no secret to the world. Also same sex relations and marriages are accepted.

Arthit's POV

Sitting in front of the operation theatre.. I could not help but think about the first time I met him.. It was when I was 7yrs old.. and he was 5yrs old..

**Flashback**

"Oon.. Wake up.. Oon.. today mine and Por's best friends are going to come.. get up.." She kept waking me up.
"Mae.. 5minutes please Mae.." I whined and again slept covering my head with the duvet.
"AAhh.. I am so done with waking you up.. Arthit.. I want you to be ready by the time they come.. you have exactly and hour." She said.
"Khab Mae... I will come by then.. only 5minutes.. please.." I said. She sighed and went down. 

Exactly after 5minutes.. I woke up and started getting ready. My parents have always been speaking about their best friends everyday.. I like their bond a lot and even I want friends like them. I took my teeth to brush and take my bath.. I wore the dress which Mae asked me to wear.

"Oon.. come down.. they are here." I heard my Mae shouting. I went to the window of my room and peeked outside. There was a black color car which stopped in front of the house beside ours. Oh right.. they are going to be our neighbors from now.

I went down before my Mae comes and strangles me.. By the time I was down.. I can see my mother is talking to another women.. she was also as beautiful as my Mae.. and my Por was outside helping another person with the luggage. I slowly went and tugged my Mae's dress to let her know that I was here.

"Oh Oon you are here.. Achara.. meet my Son.. his name is Arthit.. we call him Oon." She introduced me to the lady. 
"Aww.. you are really cute.. can I call you Oon.?" She asked as she pinched my cheeks lightly. 
"Khab Aunty.." I said and gave her a smile. 'Ahhh..! I hate if someone pinches my cheeks.' I thought as I rubbed my cheek.

"Where is your son..?" Mae asked Aunty Achara. That was when I saw a little boy peeking from behind Aunty's legs. He is cute.. 
"Aw.. there you are hiding.. come on let me see you little boy." Mae cooed and squat down to his level. The little boy looked at Aunty and then came near my Mae after she nodded. 

"Aw.. you are so cute.. what is your name.?" Mae asked as she cupped his face.
"My name is Kongpob Aunty.. I am 5yrs old. Mae, Por call me Kong." He said cutely. He showed 5 fingers as he told his age.
"Aw.. see he is my son.. Arthit.. will you both play together.?" Mae asked. I was able to see that Kong was shy to speak to me.. that was when my Mae nudged me. 

"Will Kong play with P.?" I asked him.
"P.?" He asked me.
"I am 7yrs.. I am two years older.. so I am your P." I said.
"Will P play with Kong.? Can Kong call P as P'Oon.?" He asked cutely. 
"Yes.. you can call me P'Oon.. I will play with you." I said as I chuckled at his cuteness.. He smiled widely. He has a very amazing smile.

"Yayy.. Mae.. P'Oon will play with Kong.. Kong want to play with P'Oon.." He jumped happily telling that to his mother.
"Yes Son.. P'Oon will play with Kong.." Aunty Achara said and placed a kiss on his forehead. But suddenly Kong pouted.
"What happened Kong.?" My mother asked.
"My toys are still inside.. I don't know where they are.. how can I play..?" He said with a very sad expression. His sad face did not sit well with me.. I will never let anyone make him sad.

"I have toys.. come let us play.. " I said and held my hand in front of him for him to take. 
"Go Kong.. We will call you after we complete arranging things.. till then play with P'Oon.. and listen to him. Okay.?" Aunty said.
"Khab Mae.. Kong will listen to P'Oon." He said and took my hand smiling widely. 
"Mae.. Aunty.. we will go upstairs.. We will play in my room." I said and left from there with an excited Kong.