H E L L O

Long time to talk!

I will publish the whole book. So there will be no waiting time for you to read the next chapters. I'm generous like that. ☺️

I hope you will enjoy it, just a reminder that Ana is not her mother, she and Kate are two different characters. So if you're expecting to read Kate 2.0 then I'm afraid you'll be greatly disappointed.

I have never written a sequel before so honestly, I don't know what I'm doing, have faith in me I'm still learning.

There are a few things I need to mention;

The UG, The United Galaxies, is what they built after Universe United collapsed. When Zer took some of the people and Kate out of Tzar, it caused a lot of turmoil in the government, forced them to step down and change.

And As I mentioned in the bonus chapter, there is no more Earth.

Unlike her siblings, Ana is unable to communicate verbally, even telepathically she has difficulty to form words. Most of the time she communicates by sending her feelings to others.

And Children, behave, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Hate doesn't burn any calories.

Last but not least, this book contains adult themes, such as sex scenes and violent scenes as well as a few triggering scenes. Apparently, I need to warn you even though I put it already on the tags. And control yourself in the comment sections, grab your partner, human or battery-operated one(s) if you must.

Happy reading!
xxx

PS: If anyone knows anybody who can help me with my book cover, please send me a message! I'm terrible at this.