Maynard.
Lyllia.
Shein.
Ezekiah.
Achyls.
Eijaz.

It actually shocked me. Because when I returned here, I lift the barrier and was greeted with a lot of heavy spiritual pressure.

Like really heavy.

In fact, three times heavy than the last time...

Or is it just that I wasn't really here in the past five years and I just... kinda you know...

Forgot how heavy their spiritual pressure...?

Maybe...? Something...?

I don't know anymore. Let's just ignore the topic... I dont want my brain hurting just because of this...

Anyways. It really was a shock because I was just gone for five years and look how much they've grown.

I'm a proud father. While I'm having a stoic facade outside. I was actually having a celebration inside of my mind because of how proud I am to them.

And also because their almost really close to finish my experiment of them of possible being a Arrancar without the help of the Hogyouko.

I really can't wait!

3rd POV

When our dear protagonist finished his monologue of himself.

Let's talk about the new characters that you guys must have been maybe questioning in your head.

Achyls was one of the group of hollows in the past and the first group of hollows that joined our dear protagonist's lonely hill.

He is actually the one who approached our dear protagonist in the past and asked about the nameless swords that they found and the leader of their small group.

He is also super dark and edgy...

Eijaz is a shy hollow who usually just doesn't show to much in crowded places and would usually always go to a spot where there isn't much hollow In the vicinity.

He is really... you could say innocent hollow... but... since you know... their hollows... their not really THAT innocent...

Or he just died because of depression because sometimes there are cases like that.

I don't know maybe he could be a yandere that has a innocent facade or something like that...

:)

He is also part of the first group that joined our dear protagonist's lonely hill.

Maynard is also part of that group usually he's really daring and shows dominance to most hollows in the vicinity.

But when it comes to approaching our dear protagonist or even defying our dear protagonist.

He's really submissive and would usually show some submissive behavior tigers do.

Which is kinda cute... he just became a kitten when his near to our dear protagonist.

Also at that time when the group approached our dear protagonist in the past, he was actually hiding behind the back but puts a brave front.