⁽ ⁴¹ ⁾ "ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! One more chapter left and season two will be finished! Enjoy!

edited on december 11th, 2021 @ 3:30am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE - THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT SWITCH

"ALL RIGHT!" Karasuno cheered as they were in the lead with 17 points. "A break!" Kise exclaimed.

"They reversed it!" Aomine stated.

"Did Seicchi mean to give that to the shrimp?" Kise asked out loud as Hinata went up to Seiya and cheered for his point. "Or did he make a mistake?"

"Calm yourself." Seiya sighed out.

"Hey, that was awesome!" Tanaka complimented. "That was right below! Did you aim for that?!"

"Shoyo was close to the net, so I made the set close, too." Seiya responded. "I'm glad it worked out."

"It seems I underestimated him." Oikawa began, grabbing Kindaichi's attention. "He doesn't have Tobio's genius-like qualities but he's definitely powerful. I know that much."

"All right! Let's get one more!" Daichi said as Karasuno was huddled up.

"Right!"

"We're going to win!"

Tsukishima was up to serve. "Tsukishima, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged as Tsukishima threw the ball up.

"Got it!" Watari announced, receiving the ball.

Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi as he scored a point for Aoba Johsai as Seiya was late on blocking him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi high fived each other.

Seiya tossed to Tanaka who spiked it and scored a point for Karasuno in which they cheered. But Aoba Johsai got the point back.

TWEEEET!

Yahaba was subbing in for Kindaichi. Yahaba was up to serve as he sends the ball over. "Asahi!" Daichi shouted as Asahi received the ball.

"Sorry!" Asahi apologized as Seiya covered for him, getting into setting position.

"Ryunosuke!" He shouted, tossing the ball to Tanaka.

Tanaka jumped up and spiked the ball, but Oikawa managed to dive down and receive it on time.

"Yahaba!"

"Right! Kyotani!"

Yahaba tossed towards Kyotani who jumped up and spiked the ball as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai. Seiya looked at the score.

Karasuno

18

Aoba Johsai

19

"A break. If they get into the 20s first, it's going to be tough for Karasuno." Midorima commented, pushing up his glasses.

"Sei-nii and his team won't let that happen." Seijuro informed.

Yahaba served again as Nishinoya received it on time. "Nice receive!" Seiya complimented before getting into setting position once more.

Hinata ran over as he jumped up. Hinata spiked the ball low and managed to get a point for Karasuno as Yahaba was late on receiving.

"You little brat..." Oikawa said in irritation.