⁽ ³⁶ ⁾ "ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴏɴ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Also, I wanted Seijuro and the rest of the GOM to appear for the semifinal, but Seiya and Karasuno won't meet them until season three when they go up against Shiratorizawa. Enjoy!

edited on november 8th, 2021 @ 3:14am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX - THE IRON WALL CAN BE REBUILT AGAIN AND AGAIN

OUTSIDE OF THE SENDAI CITY GYMNASIUM, onlookers were looking at a certain group walking towards the building. All of them had colorful hair and wore different school uniforms that obviously didn't belong to any of the Miyagi high schools.

The group entered the building as volleyball players that were done with their matches looked at them with curiosity.

"Yo, Akashi. Why are we here again?" Aomine questioned the red head.

"According to my Nii-san's texts, Aoba Johsai is currently having their quarterfinal. I wanted to come and watch the semifinal." Seijuro explained.

"Not that I'm complaining since I've never seen Seicchi play volleyball, but I thought we were going to come for the finals." Kise spoke up.

"I thought so as well." Kuroko added.

"Aoba Johsai is the school that defeated Sei-nii's volleyball team during their Inter-High. It'll be interesting to see if they'll get their revenge." Seijuro responded.

"Considering they have Sei-chin on their team, I think they will." Murasakibara added lazily, munching on his candy bar.

"Not to mention Sora is with them as well. We all know how brutal he can be." Midorima added, pushing up his glasses while everyone else, with the exception for Kuroko, snorted in agreement.

"Aren't you worried that one of his teammates will know who you are and tell Seicchi?" Kise asked.

"Not necessarily. The only one who knows what I look like is my Nii-san's boyfriend, Sawamura. So as long as we don't bump into him or my brother, we'll be fine." Seijuro responded.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

"Go, go, let's go! Let's go Date Tech!"

Seiya could hear Date Tech doing their cheer as his eyes were glued on the game down below with Date Tech and Aoba Johsai, with the two schools on their second set with Aoba Johsai in the lead with 8 points and Date Tech with 6.

"Um... It seems that Seijoh took the first set."

"Ah, Karasuno!"

Seiya blinked as he glanced over to see the third-years from Date Tech who must've come to cheer on their juniors. Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi did so as well. He sighed before turning his attention back towards the game.

He watched as Oikawa sets the ball to Hanamaki who did a feint and got the point. However, not long after, Date Tech got the point back, but it was still a two-point difference between them and Aoba Johsai.

Seiya watched as Hanamaki did a jump serve, as a player from Date Tech receives it. He noticed Date Tech's Number 7 getting under the ball to set, making him raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"It seems Date Tech has a new setter." Seiya thought as he watched the ball go into his palms. "I wonder what kind of set he'll do—"

He paused his thoughts when he widened his eyes and choked on air. "Wh-What the hell was that?" He asked himself as the setter had tossed the ball way high up for anyone to reach.