⁽ ³¹ ⁾ "sᴛɪʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 29th, 2021 @ 4:23am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE - STILL GROWING

"ALL RIGHT! INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE FROM HERE! We now have less than two months until the qualifer at the end of October. Work hard on improving individully!" Ukai announced as Seiya sighed in relief while Hinata and Nishinoya bounced over.

"Yay!" The two exclaimed in unison. Seiya noticed Yachi carry the basket with their jerseys to the wash, so he walked on over.

"Need a hand, Yachi?"

"Oh, Akashi-san. Yes, please."

Seiya held the basket for her as the two headed outside, however they both stopped when a figure in a black hoodie walked by them. Yachi squealed in surprise which caught Seiya slightly off guard and causing the unknown figure to slightly jump.

Seiya blinked. "Ka-Ka—" Yachi stuttered but Seiya interrupted her.

"I'm afraid to ask, but I'm gonna do it anyway. What the hell are you doing, Kageyama?" Seiya asked as Kageyama stared at them in shock.

"You could tell it was me?" He questioned in shock.

"Yeah..."

"Damn it!"

Kageyama takes off the sunglasses and his blue and white Hollywood cap. "W-Was that suppose to be a disguise?" Yachi asked as Seiya smirked in amusement.

"It's not a very good one if I'm being honest." He added. Kageyama didn't reply as he looked away from them instead.

"Um, uh..."

"Out of everyone we might face in the qualifiers, there's one team I want to watch at any cost."

"I see! You're going to record a video of them or something!"

"No, there's an unwritten rule that you can only record official matches. So, it's not like anything will happen just because I go watch. There's less than two months till the qualifiers since summer break is over. I feel like I should definitely check them out." Kageyama ranted.

"If you don't want to stand out at a school after school hours, you should probably just wear plain training gear."

Kageyama widened his eyes as he turned to Seiya with wide eyes.

"Oh."

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

Kageyama had gone off to who knows where, as the rest of the team was practicing their serving. Seiya was about to sleep on the floor but Sugawara and Nishinoya made sure he stayed awake. Seiya worked on his jump serves with Nishinoya receiving them for him.

They did it for a while until Seiya decided to take a break. He walked over to the water bottles near the wall and gulped down the water. Seiya noticed Hinata walking over to Tsukishima, he couldn't understand what they were saying, since they were on the other side of the gym, but Hinata looked intense and determined, as the red head then saw the two stand up from the ground.

Not long after, Seiya saw Tsukishima bonk his hand on Hinata's head, making the orange-haired male roll around on the ground, clutching his head.

"You pushed the diarrhea pressure point! Curse you, Tsukishima!" Hinata announced.