As soon as the maknae saw her naked state, he immediately turned back his tracks and stormed to the kitchen. He needed a lot of water to drink. The imagery of her back, butt naked and his Hobi-hyung embracing her was exciting him. If it was not that rude, he would have jumped on the same bed and burry his nose to the pungent smell of orange blossoms.

"What's happening?" Jimin loudly asked.

"Shhh... You're too loud!" Jungkook automatically hushed his hyung. Jimin asked again in whispers but the youngest just dragged him by his shoulders without answering. Confused, Jimin just followed to the living room with the rest of the guys.

All of them seemed tired but as usual, they refused to sleep. The two nights for the project was enough to ruin their sleeping schedule. They couldn't sleep even if they wanted too. So, here they were, huddled on the sofa as if they were about to have a meeting.

"Look what our Daun was sketching!" Namjoon had exclaimed as he flipped the sketch pad towards the rest of them.

"Damn. Hobi-hyung is so handsome there." Taehyung commented.

Jungkook saw his Yoongi hyung fidgeted on his seat as he gazed upon the slightly opened door. Jungkook's nose crinkled. Apparently, the youngest forgot to close it with his haste to leave the room.

He also noticed how the eldest, Jin, had grown redder than before. He had been flashed hours before and would smile silly from time to time. Same with the second eldest, he too is staring at the very same door.

Jungkook was a hundred percent sure that his two hyungs perfectly knew what had happened beyond that door.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Taehyung smilingly praised their soulmate's skills. Jungkook joined in as side by side they flipped the pages and saw all her sketches. They were surprised that it contained nothing but them. It contained them individually, by pairs or the seven of them in a different light. In them, they were doing chores as of cooking or washing the dishes. Some illustrations were them when playing games and or doing their hobby. One page even showed Namjoon laughing as he was biking. They can all practically hear his booming laugh as he showed off his driving skills portrayed on the page. They were all the natural them but different, for they are more shining, glowing against the blurry background. The sketches are in pencil yet their soulmates made it like that. It seemed that through the eyes of their soulmate, they are magnanimous and bright. They couldn't help but blush.

She had added some silly things too like a toque on the cooking scenes or protective pads on Namjoon's knees. Jungkook can spot a lot more of food than what he can remember on one of the eating scenes. Their chopsticks held pieces of cake instead of kimchi or ramyeon. It just showed how she adored and cared about them.

Namjoon murmured on wanting to see her as he stood but Jungkook immediately pulled the leader back to his seat.

"Hey..." The leader frowned, ready to scold the rude maknae when he was immediately cut off by a welp followed by a moan from Daun's bedroom.

All of them stiffened. All their eyes were wide. Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin gasped with the realization.

"How dare Hobi hyung-"Taehyung started to protest but Jin silenced him with his sharp glare.

"Your time will come." The eldest just said the words and stood up. Without looking back, he walked towards his room.

"Let's just sleep everyone." Namjoon suggested after clearing his throat. His face was so red.

"I'll just stay here." Jimin giggled.

"Pervert... "Yoongi muttered.

"Says the one who can hear everything." Jimin just retorts with a pleased face.

Through Her Eyes ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें