How You Meet

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You met when he came to talk to the support course. He was thinking about what he could do to preserve his arms, so he came to ask about a support item and you were there. He was relieved someone other than Hatsume was there, and you helped him come up with some improvements for his gear. 

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You met at the provisional license hero exam. Upon seeing UA, you had run over and basically jumped on Kirishima and Mina. You had went to the same school as them previously, but chose to attend Shiketsu rather than UA. As much as Bakugo hated to admit it, or rather wouldn't admit it, your power, personality and appearance caught his eye.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You met when you started UA. You ended up sitting at desks that were next to each other, and you started talking to him. Even though he seemed uninterested at first, he was listening intently and he started to like you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You met officially when he asked for help with studying for the first term final written exam. You had caught his eye at the Sports Festival. You're known as the smartest student in the whole year, maybe the whole school, so he thought you'd be a good person to ask for help. You hadn't met before due to you being in general studies rather than the hero course.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You didn't get much time to talk when you met. Being from Class 1-B, you and Kirishima had seen each other before, but you officially met while doing your Hero Work Studies, on your mission to rescue Eri. Everyone was far too busy to interact much, but you began talking more after it was all over. 

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You met when the League of Villains was recruiting. He killed many people when he was recruiting, burning them without hesitation, but there was something about you that made him believe you would be a good fit.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You and Tenya met when you were very young. You were introduced to each other by your families. Your families have been friends for generations, both being hero families. The two of you became friends rather quickly. After all, you were often the only children your age at events involving your families.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You met at the UA Sports Festival. Being in the hero course, you didn't have much time to socialise outside of Class 1-A, and especially not with the other courses. It was impressive to see someone from general studies holding their own against the hero course students, so you went to introduce yourself to him between matches.