2

"Hey man! The name's Kirishima" Killua was standing in front of a black haired kid around his age with red eyes. Killua held a hand out with a smile. "Killua, nice to meet you" Kirishima gave him a toothy smile. "I heard you'll be living with us from now on, come in!" He said, leading Killua into his house. Killua followed, they eventually got to a room that resembled a man cave. There was a punching bag, some weights, motivational posters, some hero themed merchandise, a black bed, and a few other knickknacks. "This is my room, yours is across the hall. I thought we could talk a bit though before" He said, sitting down on the edge of his bed. Killua followed, then glanced around. "You seem to like working out"

He rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, quite a bit. You?" He blinked. How do I answer this question? Judging by his body he probably did, but Killua honestly didn't have any idea for sure. "Well...I think" Kirishima blinked. "Huh?" He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I have...amnesia. The only things I can remember is my name, age, and the fact I like chocolate. Judging by my body it's definitely a possibility." Kirishima's eyes widened. "Oh! That....that must be why you're staying with us" He muttered apologetically, looking a little bit ashamed of himself. Killua shrugged. "Ah its fine, apparently I'm not registered in the database so they can't find my parents" he decided to leave out the scars, that wasn't important.

"So...what's your quirk? Mine's hardening" He said conversationally, demonstrating on one of his arms. Killua blinked. "Well...I don't know for sure. Like I said I can't really remember, but I do know a few things" He slipped one of his yoyos out of his pockets, and Kirishima peered at it with curiosity. "This is 50 KGs" His eyes widened in shock, and Killua tossed it in the air once and caught it with ease. "Also I think my pain tolerance is higher than normal, although I haven't really been able to test that" Kirishima blinked. "Then...how do you know?" He sighed. "When you get blood drawn, how does it feel?" Kirishima winced a little. "a small prick then you feel blood being sucked out, it definitely doesn't feel good" Killua put his hands behind his head. He wasn't sure why, it just felt natural. "they drew my blood for the testing, didn't even feel the prick. Didn't hurt one bit."

Kirishima made an ooh noise. "How do I even test that? Get stabbed? Throw myself down some stairs?" He joked. Kirishima laughed. "I could hit you with my quirk" Killua shrugged. "Eh, why not" Kirishima blinked. "Wait your...serious?" He shrugged again. "it'll bruise at most, plus it'll be interesting to see your quirk in action" Kirishima got up nervously. "Oh...alright then" He delivered a small punch using his quirk on Killua's arm, Killua blinked. "I...that was weak as hell." He winced, then hit Killua again. He could tell it was Kirishima's full strength, but when he rubbed his arm it didn't even hurt. "Didn't feel a thing, and it didn't bruise either. Interesting" Kirishima sighed, then glanced to the door. "Why don't I show you your room?"

(Pretend there's a computer on the desk)

"Oh...it's..." He trailed off. Kirishima glanced over at him. "hm?" it looks so small. He sighed. "For some reason it just looks...really small." Kirishima frowned slightly. "it's actually a pretty good sized room" He shrugged. "I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, just speaking my mind. It's fine, I've got no issues with it." He walked in, then sat down comfortably on the bed. Something feels...off. "Something wrong?" Kirishima asked curiously. He shifted a little, then rubbed the back of his head. "Not sure to be honest, I just..." then it clicked. It's the bed. The bed's comfortable but it just...doesn't feel right. "I think it's the bed, sure it's comfortable and stuff but for some reason it just doesn't feel right." Kirishima looked confused. "Well...we have a hammock out back?"

They made their way outside, then came across said hammock. "Ooh" He said, feeling along it.

Killua slipped on it and instantly felt comfortable

Killua slipped on it and instantly felt comfortable. He let out a sigh, sinking into the fabric. "yeah...this is great. I love this, oh god...I'm tired" He rolled over, and Kirishima shifted a little. "it's...like noon" He groaned. "Woke up in an alley at midnight yesterday, this is so damn comfy..." He closed his eyes, and drifted into a contented sleep.

Killua snapped awake. Killua shifted, then mumbled and rolled over onto his back. It was the middle of the night, so what had awoken him? He realized he was still on that hammock, it was insanely comfortable. Then...he heard another noise. Killua sat up straight, eyes adjusting to the dark. What was- His eyes widened when he saw that the door was wide open. What the hell? He silently got up and snuck inside, being as quiet as he could. He cursed himself silently as he heard the creaking of the floorboards. Then he saw a figure. His eyes narrowed. Whoever it was currently had their hands in a drawer, rifling around very quietly. They had all black on, and looked extremely suspicious.

"Damn, there's nothing valuable in here" She muttered, she was obviously a female by the voice. Killua cleared his throat, and the woman froze. She glanced over his shoulder, to see him leaning on the doorframe with crossed arms. "You don't live here" He observed. She flicked out a knife and held it up, eyes narrowed. "I will kill you boy" Killua ran forward, half surprised at his speed. He felt a small pain in his arm, but he slammed the woman into a cabinet and there was a crash as some plates fell out of it. "Your gonna wake everybody up!" she whisper shouted. He laughed, then pinned her to the wall with her wrists over her head. "Good" There was thumping, then Mrs. Kirishima and Kirishima both came running down the stairs. "I heard something fall! What-" She cut off with a gasp, Kirishima's eyes widened in shock as well.

Killua huffed. "I'm guessing she doesn't live here. Woke up and the door was wide open, thought it was suspicious so I investigated" Kirishima grabbed his phone and called the cops, the woman struggled but couldn't get free. "You little brat" She spat. Killua frowned slightly. "You're the one who broke in. I-" The door banged open, he'd closed it as he walked in. Police officers came in with handcuffs, they took the woman and forced her hands behind her back. "Oh dear! Your bleeding!" One of them cried. Everybody looked at him, he looked down. Killua's eyes widened in shock when he spotted the wound on his arm. It was 3 inches long and seemed to be pretty deep. "Oh...I'm going to be completely honest, I had no idea the knife even touched me. It barely hurts" She grabbed his arm and started bandaging it, a few moments later he heard a familiar voice.

"Alright, let's get her in for questioning-" Killua glanced up, then laughed. "Hey Tsukauchi, fancy seeing you here" Tsukauchi paused, then his eyes landed on Killua. Quite a few people were listening, curious on how this kid knew the head detective. "Killua? What-" He waved. "I literally saw you just yesterday, didn't think I'd see you again to be honest. Funny how my first night at the Kirishima household someone tries to break in" He said lightheartedly, even though he got stabbed. Tsukauchi sighed. "Sorry, it probably gave you quite a scare-" Kirishima spoke up. "Actually, he was the one who caught her. I don't think anyone else would've noticed to be honest, we were all sleeping" Tsukauchi's eyebrows raised. "is that so?" He nodded. "yeah, I was sleeping outside on the hammock and woke up. I honestly have no clue what woke me up, maybe it was the door opening?" He muttered the last part in confusion, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, in any case. Hope we don't see each other again for some time, see ya" Tsukauchi said with a slight wave, before walking back out the door. All was quiet, and Killua sighed. "What an eventful day"

1423 words

To be continued...