And for the first time Natalie stayed over for breakfast too. After a long phone call with Amber to make sure that everything was okay and that someone could drop her off at school, she stayed with Mark in bed for a little longer and then they went over at Callie's apartment for breakfast.

"I always knew that Wallace's parents were wealthy, but not $25-million wealthy. I mean, that's libraries named after you kind of money, saved babies in Africa and has dinner at the White House regularly type money." Arizona was taking about one of her patients and how his parents gave her money to the hospital to find the cure for their son's illness.

"People don't give me that kind of money." Mark grumbled. "You have an unfair advantage. You work with children." Natalie handed him his plate of breakfast and sat down next to him with a cup of coffee in her hand. She never eat much for breakfast, only when Amber would whine that she was only drinking coffee and that she was going to die young because there would be no blood running in her veins but caffeine. Amber knew how to make it dramatic.

"Maybe I should start doing more cleft-palate kids. Everyone's a sucker for those." Mark commented and Natalie rolled his eyes at how ridiculous he could be. "Eat something." he said and attacked her with an egg toast, trying to get her to take a bite.

"My coffee is fine." Natalie moved her head away and Mark gave up. 

"Cheese omelette, extra butter, cinnamon toast, crispy bacon." Callie was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. Arizona next to her helping her.

"Mine!" Cristina called out as she walked out of her room.

"$25 million is pretty cool, right?" Arizona couldn't shake off her mind those news.

"Best birthday gift ever." Natalie commented, still remembering Arizona's birthday. 

"Birthday gift?" Callie asked surprised.

"Her birthday's on Friday... Do I not remember correctly?" Natalie wondered and looked at Arizona, she knew that she wasn't a big fan of her birthday, but it still mattered.

"How does Nat know about your birthday and I don't?" Callie wondered.

"We went to med school together." Natalie reminded her. "She was my only collage friend. We were hanging out on Sundays when I took Amber to the playground. She also dated my sister."

"They were doing more than just that, but they're not talking about it." Mark commented, not getting over the kiss the two women had shared.

"Grow up!" Natalie hit his shoulder playfully.

"Birthdays are just days like any other days. I don't like them. Don't celebrate them. No big deal. $25 million? That's a big deal." Arizona commented and then she looked at the time. "Crap. I'm gonna be late. I will see you there." She kissed her girlfriend goodbye and left.

"Okay, she's downplaying it, right?" Callie wondered as Owen also joined them, having a relationship with the only resident in the room, he was also around the house a lot. "I'm her girlfriend. I have to do something for her birthday, right?"

"Yes."

"No." Owen and Cristina said at the same time.

"Of course you do." Natalie said. "But maybe not something big. But, you know, the last time I was with her on her birthday was 10 years ago. Maybe she wants a surprise party now, I don't know."

"Bad idea. Surprise parties are hostile. They're dark. People jump out and scream at you. They never come to any good." 

Natalie frowned her eyebrows at her boyfriend's comment, but soon let go of it. "Oh hey Owen, how's our situation going?" She asked him.