Epilogue I 💜

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

hyung what if I forgot my speech, what if tae didn't come he change his mind what if his --- ouch!! kook stop in middle when yoongi hit his head little harshly.

Stop pacing like a fool and stop saying this things you know that right not even tae himself want to go away from you. it's been 4 year you guys are engaged and in relationship. you proposed him kook, have faith in your love - suga

yes kook please don't think low of tae plus your love. it's precious and we love how you cope up both when you are in long distance. if you survive long distance then you passed all steps and ready for marriage - hobi

ya kook now relax and get ready cause you didn't want to embarrassed that cause you are not wearing pants and your eomma will beat you infront of all - joon and all laugh and kook face got fluster and he quickly wear his pants.

A/N POV -

well the scene is taekook is getting MARRIED!!!but they got a little late due to some circumstances. well i will tell you. so after the yes to marriage proposal they go on the various dates, have their time and then they started discussing about their marriage but before they could proceed, kook got the call from one of the best law firm in London to come and join our team so he was just going to say no but tae stop him saying that he also have to go to Canada for shooting purpose for 2 years. They first have arguments but then with the help of namjin they decided to go for long distance relationship as they both are having a good opportunity for future.

At start its really bad and hectic thing but gradually with both support and understanding they pass the test of long distance. As kook contract was for 3.5 years so tae decided to continue his law study in Canada for more 1.5 year.

kook has completed his contract and tae has completed his law studies and now they both come to Korea at the same date but different time and then spend their time together and now after 2 weeks of there arrival here they are getting married.

So come on guys lets go and have fun in the marriage as there is a huge surprise for you all. you are invited so lets go. Oh ya also hobi and sana got MARRIED!!

🌺------------------------🌺

(Wedding hall)

TAEKOOK POV:-

I was standing near the alter and waiting for tae to come. I was looking around and watched all my friends and hyung looking so beautiful and happy. I look behind and saw yoongi and hobi hyung gives me thumbs up and infront of me jimin and sana (at the tae side) giving a huge smile. Then the piano play epiphany and that's the cue that eomma aka kim seokjin walking towards me with rings and stand beside me. - kook

Don't be nervous kook cause you look handsome and he is looking beautiful. I am proud of you both. Just relax and enjoy - jin and kook nodded with smile