Episode 4💜

(Bedroom of tae)

TAE POV:-

I am hella nervous as my suits are ready and sana said she is going to bring it any time. I am nervous for the party not for the press as its a cool thing for me to face the camera as I am born star for it but not for the people but I will give it a chance to me and to my loved ones. - tae though by pacing in the bedroom while yeontan sitting on the bed seeing his owner being nervous and at that moment bell ring.

COMMON POV:-

Tae open the door and welcome sana to his bedroom.

Relax!!! taebear don't be nervous we are here for you and here comes your outfits of the day. The first one is for press meet and second one is for party - said sana

ya ya I know thanks!! ok lets see ohh wowowoowowo!!! they are beautiful, elegant yet hot.. who select it I guess that person is soo good at this. its fashion sense is soo good like me - said tae with chessy and teasing face and tone as he knows that all his clothes are decided by or choose by sana.

YAAAA!!! KIM TAEHYUNG STOP MESSING WITH ME WAIT WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING!! you always tease me for this fashion sense although you know it than too wait let me catch you once than I will show you.. YAA TAE WAIT STOP RUNNING YA YA YA TAE WAIT WAITTT - said sana as they both started running in the whole apartment chasing each other as tom and jerry and here our fluffy ball yeontan is so done which this two child that he goes to his play room without sparing a glance at them.

NA NA NA NA!!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SANANNANANAN ~ HEHEHHEHHEH!!!! come on come on I know I know but I love to tease you, you are my best friend that's why but catch me HHEHEEHEHEHE!!! - said tae while running

once after there running like athletic they sat on the sofa try to catch there breath and laugh there heart out as after a while they calm down and move to dining for getting snacks and further discussion of press meet.

(imagine it as a morning)

SANA POV :-

As we are discussing about the meet that what type of this meet is and what kind of que they may ask and all that so here we are eating snacks and doing detail analysis..

Tae they will ask about the film "lover boy" also they will ask about the previous film "winter bear" which gives you the great success also they will ask about the cast and crew how you work with them and the cooperation everything. - said sana

ohhk I will give them the answer about everything and keep the meet professional with little bit funny way is it ok for the PR team and for others - said tae while having strawberry pancake.

yes it is ok!! with nervous look she again started but tae I am just warning you that they may ask about the incident that held 10 years ago and your sexuality and relationship with the co-star of your films.