Episode 9💜

(At party hall)

COMMON POV:-

Taekook eyes met, one with blush and small smile ,other is with fond and hot smrik. They are just talking with eyes as they want to ask many things and want to know each other but something is making them stop what is that?? They don't know. As they are into each other some one break there contact with loud voice and that person said -

THE HOT AND HANDSOME BACHELOR JEON JUNGKOOK WILL NEVER GO WITH THE RULES RIGHT??
then at the same time other person enters behind him and says -

OFF COURSE DIFFERENT MEANS THE JUNGKOOK !!!

All where looking at the source of voice and there they are, other 2 famous criminal lawyer's with handsome face kim soo hyun and lee jong suk.

(Soo Hyun outfit)

(Jong suk outfit)

(Jong suk outfit)

Kook eyes leaves tae beautiful eyes and he look and the source of voice and there they are his two friends and case patners. He gives smile to them and everyone in the hall including tae get mesmerized by his bunny smile.

YES I DON'T FOLLOW RULES BECAUSE I MAKE MY OWN RULES TO RULE THE WORLD - said kook with smrik and every one gets the feeling of turn on (you know what I mean hehehe!!!)

ya ya right - said jong suk and getting close and giving hugs to kook gang followed by soo hyun and with that they pick the hall corner and started having chat.

While crossing the tae gang , kook met with the beautiful eyes again and both taekook pass a small smile which is get notice by jin and jimin.

who are you smiling kook! - said jin in mischief tone

who are you smiling tae! - said jimin in mischief tone

NO ONE - said both taekook and get blushed.

🌺-----------🌺

JUNGKOOK POV:-

we were talking about some random movie when director lee comes and join us.