Episode 23💜

(At tae room)

COMMON POV:-

Setting sun giving his last warmness to the world and here dim lights were giving the warm vibe to the apartment. Two lover in each other arm sleeping peacefully. the room is little messy as may be they played with pillows but they are being too cute right now.

kook open his eyes and the first thing his eyesight met with the cute pouty tae who pressing his face again his chest. the cooed moment for tae. he stares and caresses his checks for a little while then kiss his forehead. He check his phone and its almost time for dinner as today he is here so tae didn't call anyone just msg that he is with kook. kook swiftly and slowly get up from tae grip and replace it with pillow.

As soon as pillow touch tae hand he press it more and continue his sleep

As soon as pillow touch tae hand he press it more and continue his sleep. kook cooed and take lots of picture for his gallery special album.

He freshen up and check into comfy clothes as he earlier bought it from car (after talk with joon hyung)

He freshen up and check into comfy clothes as he earlier bought it from car (after talk with joon hyung). he quietly clean up the bedroom mess and slowly get out from there. he also clean kitchen and living room mess and do rest of the work. (poor kookie)

JUNGKOOK POV:-

I have done with the cleaning and now I am cooking dinner for us. I know how to cook as namjoon hyung is a destruction god so nope not gonna happen.. I am cooking my baby fav Japchae and my fav ramen with kimchi and in dessert you know all ice-cream. Suddenly my phone ding indicates that there is a message. I open it -

From hae-in -
𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎? 𝚊𝚛𝚎  𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐?

From kookie -
𝑂ℎℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡  𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡.. 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

From hae-in -
𝙾𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖.

From kookie -
𝑂𝑘