Episode 3 💜

(living room of tae apartment where they have discussion)

SANA POV:-

I have done talking with taebear and now I am going to his apartment for the discussion about the party. I know he must be really nervous as this is his first party in his lifetime. I get it, you guys are thinking that he is the star and a model still doesn't do the party so yes he doesn't and there is a reason which is going to reveal later so wait guys!!!!! anyways I gotta go...

TAE POV:-

I am waiting for sana to come and dicuss the party as I am hella nervous because you know.... actually I--was....(a big sigh) leave I will tell you later I don't want to ruin my mood.. (Door bell ring)

sanaaaaaaaaaa~ finally you are here I am getting nervous please come in - tae said with hugging her

Ghezzzz!! tae relax everything is gonna ok I am with you and your friends and family will also be there so relax. I will make a tea for you. - said sana going towards the kitchen.

Thanks I know I know!!!! - said tae after taking a sip of tea he get relax and started discussing about the party

COMMON POV:-

so look tae I got the details of the party through mail by the director lee- said sana opening the  and a particular mail.

ok lets see actually not see if I will see I will get more nervous you only tell me what is written - said tae taking a small sip from tea as he is nervous.

ok relax! so here is that in the morning there is a press meeting which is only for the director, actors and there assistance and it will be held at 10 am with lunch break.. so for this you don't have to worry as you are easy at handling camera rather than crowd - said sana

yaaa yaa ok so I am little less nervous about the meet but after that please don't createthe suspense and tell me more - said tae with scared look.

Fine fine no need to hype up I will tell you soo here comes your nervous topic (hehhehe) , sorry ( as tae give her death glare), the party will be start from 7 pm, first there will be red carpet and then there will be get together in the lawn of most popular resort. - said sana

ok so 7 pm is good time but what about the the guest and theme and the return timing and also is there any drinks night and dance time or any private room discuss you k-n-ow what I- me-a-n - said tae with glassy eyes and fear look.

listen bear just relax ok don't cry I don't like when you cry. ok just relax and take a deep breath or else you will get the breathing problem and start feeling dizzy. please bear listen to me listen to noona - said sana to tae with worry

N-O-OONA.. and tae hug her and started taking the deep breath to get relax after some time he got relax and said thanks for always staying with me sana.